BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Keshia B.
Saint Louis, MO
I love e.l.f. products and the fact that there's a shade for my skin is the best thing yet. I can't wait to find it and try it out for myself. #contest
Kim R.
Fresno, CA
It decently sets my foundation for me. But I'd like it better if I didn't have to swirl so hard to get enough product on my brush. Weird format for me.
Jazmaine M.
New Haven, CT
Was really hoping it would even out my skin tone a little better then what it actually does. It does help just not as much as I was wishing it would.
Maya D.
San Antonio
The mineral pearls bronzer works perfectly for a light highlighter as well. The color is very versatile and can be used on many different skin tones
Melissa N.
Beaverton, OR
I live this finishing powder. I have used it for 4 years now. I live how smooth it is. I would recommend this to anyone. I will continue to buy this
Caitlin B.
Augusta, GA
I'm not exactly sure what this is supposed to do but I love the color it gives my skin. It kind of adds depth to my skin too if that makes sense lol
Lacy W.
Hastings
I like that I can wear it alone for the days I just can't take the time for full makeup! Help even my skin tone a little, nothing major but it helps
Luisana H.
Dree D.
Camden, SC
Super subtle with a formula that doesn't last all day. Even after setting my makeup this product fades throughout the day . Also it irritates my skin
Telecisa M.
I love this product by E.L.F because when you run all those minerals together and put them on the desired are it actually has a great out come to it.
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?