BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Color Corrector

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

e.l.f. Mineral Pearls
I don't have this but my sister does and i freaking love it I stole like three balls from her and they're still going strong I use them as highlighter
Jere G.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this product because it is very inexpensive, but the quality is among one of the best. its lightweight, smooth and the application is very easy.
Betsabe R.
Holtville, CA
Estas perlas me encantan cunado estoy de prisa uso esto porque le da a mi maquillaje un toque bronceando que hace que luzca natural eso me gusta mucho!
Madison V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Evened out my terribly red skin so well! I really enjoy the easy application and the dewy finish! I have an oily T-Zone and it helped that out as well!
jessica m.
Pacoima
Very good product. It does help alot . it does covers alot of things while putting foundation on does a very good job. e.l.f. Mineral Pearls
Shawne D.
Winter Garden, FL
I used this before I knew about bronzer but at the time I thought I liked it. Would I buy it again knowing what I know now about makeup? Probably not.
Chelsea S.
Elkview, WV
These mineral pearls helped color, correct and conceal the little imperfections in my skin as well as lighten dark areas and give my skin a pretty glow
Betty A.
Edinburg, TX
luv ELF products. Reasonable priced and make a great product for anyone. Yes it is buildable. Will recommend to family and friends. Very long lasting.
Kim R.
Fresno, CA
It decently sets my foundation for me. But I'd like it better if I didn't have to swirl so hard to get enough product on my brush. Weird format for me.
Tresa B.
I absolutely love these mineral pearls. They go on very easy and give skin just a little bit of glow. It is just right and not too "glittery" looking.
amanda r.
Erie, PA
I have been thinking about trying mineral based makeup, my skin is sort of sensitive and fair toned would youbsaybthst this product would be a good match for me?
Lindsey B.
I would love to try this, does it give a flawless finish? or does it look powdery?
Carolina M.
Austin, TX
How does the pearls make a different on skin? anything special, or not worth it?
Gardenia P.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this more of a highlight or a bronze for the skin? Or a mixture of both?
Mary A.
Allendale
Anyone bought online?! Is the packageing good?

back