BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Color Corrector

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Kim R.
Fresno, CA
It decently sets my foundation for me. But I'd like it better if I didn't have to swirl so hard to get enough product on my brush. Weird format for me.
Tresa B.
I absolutely love these mineral pearls. They go on very easy and give skin just a little bit of glow. It is just right and not too "glittery" looking.
Shawne D.
Winter Garden, FL
I used this before I knew about bronzer but at the time I thought I liked it. Would I buy it again knowing what I know now about makeup? Probably not.
jessica m.
Pacoima
Very good product. It does help alot . it does covers alot of things while putting foundation on does a very good job. e.l.f. Mineral Pearls
Betty A.
Edinburg, TX
luv ELF products. Reasonable priced and make a great product for anyone. Yes it is buildable. Will recommend to family and friends. Very long lasting.
Jere G.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this product because it is very inexpensive, but the quality is among one of the best. its lightweight, smooth and the application is very easy.
Jazmaine M.
New Haven, CT
Was really hoping it would even out my skin tone a little better then what it actually does. It does help just not as much as I was wishing it would.
Jessie B.
Bloomfield, KY
Great for your money! Soft and silky on your skin however it doesn't last as long as major brands. Most definantly worth trying when your in a pinch.
Melissa N.
Beaverton, OR
I live this finishing powder. I have used it for 4 years now. I live how smooth it is. I would recommend this to anyone. I will continue to buy this
Monikke C.
Red Springs, NC
Great mixture and is on point everytime. Keep it handy for those moments when you need coverage the most or you just need to absorb moisture or oils.
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
Is this more of a bronzer or highlighter? How do you us this product?
Kristina S.
Valley Center, CA
Would this product be more of a bronzer or a blush?
Meagan A.
Raleigh, NC
These look so cool! I love the colors, but can you really get the full effect using the pearls? like is it hard to get a good balance of shades on the brush? it seems like it would be difficult to pick up enough product on the brush.
amanda r.
Erie, PA
I have been thinking about trying mineral based makeup, my skin is sort of sensitive and fair toned would youbsaybthst this product would be a good match for me?

back