BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Matt W.
Cantonment, FL
It didn't work as well as I hoped it would on the tone correcting it didn't cover as much as I hoped it would an when it did the blending was difficult.
I don't have this but my sister does and i freaking love it I stole like three balls from her and they're still going strong I use them as highlighter
Jere G.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this product because it is very inexpensive, but the quality is among one of the best. its lightweight, smooth and the application is very easy.
Betsabe R.
Holtville, CA
Estas perlas me encantan cunado estoy de prisa uso esto porque le da a mi maquillaje un toque bronceando que hace que luzca natural eso me gusta mucho!
Shawne D.
Winter Garden, FL
I used this before I knew about bronzer but at the time I thought I liked it. Would I buy it again knowing what I know now about makeup? Probably not.
jessica m.
Pacoima
Very good product. It does help alot . it does covers alot of things while putting foundation on does a very good job. e.l.f. Mineral Pearls
Betty A.
Edinburg, TX
luv ELF products. Reasonable priced and make a great product for anyone. Yes it is buildable. Will recommend to family and friends. Very long lasting.
Madison V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Evened out my terribly red skin so well! I really enjoy the easy application and the dewy finish! I have an oily T-Zone and it helped that out as well!
Chelsea S.
Elkview, WV
These mineral pearls helped color, correct and conceal the little imperfections in my skin as well as lighten dark areas and give my skin a pretty glow
Kim R.
Fresno, CA
It decently sets my foundation for me. But I'd like it better if I didn't have to swirl so hard to get enough product on my brush. Weird format for me.
Stephanie V.
Dallas, TX
What is this ? Do they even work?
Alyssa P.
How are you supposed to use this!!???
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?