BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Color Corrector

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Telecisa M.
I love this product by E.L.F because when you run all those minerals together and put them on the desired are it actually has a great out come to it.
Jazmaine M.
New Haven, CT
Was really hoping it would even out my skin tone a little better then what it actually does. It does help just not as much as I was wishing it would.
Monikke C.
Red Springs, NC
Great mixture and is on point everytime. Keep it handy for those moments when you need coverage the most or you just need to absorb moisture or oils.
Rita D.
Freeport, IL
I love the corrector set ups. This one is the most fun. Even when blended properly and lasts a bit. I have enjoyed e.l.f. products for a decade now.
Dree D.
Camden, SC
Super subtle with a formula that doesn't last all day. Even after setting my makeup this product fades throughout the day . Also it irritates my skin
Lacy W.
Hastings
I like that I can wear it alone for the days I just can't take the time for full makeup! Help even my skin tone a little, nothing major but it helps
Emperatriz R.
Me encantaaaa este producto! Es completamente genial... Excelente para un look natural y además su costo es muy accesible! Plenamente recommendado.
Marlee S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Omg!! Is it that obvious how great this is?! Look at all of the colors! Brush it all on and it works out perfectly! it puts a glow to your face :)
Lizz S.
Millersburg
I think it's a pretty cool product. Pretty great coverage for a corrector. I really like the product. Defiantly have to try it if you haven't yet.
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I'm not really sure what this product is supposed to do but it's cute and fun. I add some over my blush to give it a little pop of color. Love it!
María S.
valencia
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this? How do you use the pearls?
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I'd really like to try this product but I'm always afraid products like this are going to break and fall apart and make a mess. Has anyone had this problem?