BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Color Corrector

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Buy on ULTA
Betty A.
Edinburg, TX
luv ELF products. Reasonable priced and make a great product for anyone. Yes it is buildable. Will recommend to family and friends. Very long lasting.
I don't have this but my sister does and i freaking love it I stole like three balls from her and they're still going strong I use them as highlighter
Betsabe R.
Holtville, CA
Estas perlas me encantan cunado estoy de prisa uso esto porque le da a mi maquillaje un toque bronceando que hace que luzca natural eso me gusta mucho!
Shawne D.
Winter Garden, FL
I used this before I knew about bronzer but at the time I thought I liked it. Would I buy it again knowing what I know now about makeup? Probably not.
Kim R.
Fresno, CA
It decently sets my foundation for me. But I'd like it better if I didn't have to swirl so hard to get enough product on my brush. Weird format for me.
Tresa B.
I absolutely love these mineral pearls. They go on very easy and give skin just a little bit of glow. It is just right and not too "glittery" looking.
Jessie B.
Bloomfield, KY
Great for your money! Soft and silky on your skin however it doesn't last as long as major brands. Most definantly worth trying when your in a pinch.
Monikke C.
Red Springs, NC
Great mixture and is on point everytime. Keep it handy for those moments when you need coverage the most or you just need to absorb moisture or oils.
Maya D.
San Antonio
The mineral pearls bronzer works perfectly for a light highlighter as well. The color is very versatile and can be used on many different skin tones
Telecisa M.
I love this product by E.L.F because when you run all those minerals together and put them on the desired are it actually has a great out come to it.
María S.
valencia
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this? How do you use the pearls?
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I'd really like to try this product but I'm always afraid products like this are going to break and fall apart and make a mess. Has anyone had this problem?