BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Melanie L.
Higginsville, MO
I adore this product. It gives my face a sunkissed glow, which is great for someone as fair skinned as myself. It goes on smooth and isn't heavy.
Paola V.
It gives the right touch to my face. Wearing e.l.f. makes me feel amazing at a wonderful price. It makes me look like a million bucks without spending a million bucks. I use to only use the cheapest stuff that everything was a dollar but going up a few dollars was totally worth it with e.l.f. I will continue to use this product and recommend to others that what to look amazing but on budget.
Joanne G.
The mineral pearls show up really pretty on your skin & eventhough my skin can be pretty picky this works great!
Joselin V.
I love rock the streets with a glowing face, and how i get it? With E.L.F mineral pearls. I soo sublime how it make a natural glowing look, is amazing!!! If i can feel flawless with elf why you can't do it? What are you expecting for? Go get your mineral pearls from elf and start to shine girl!!!!!
Gabby A.
This night light is the best I love getting it and putting it on it's just so nice and shiny
Mackenzie M.
Southport , NC
I love the pearls in this. They’re not matte, they’re a little more sheer and shiny which is nice for a illuminating finish. This is cheap and pretty effective.
Dianne T.
Yes fun and pretty to apply on you face. It makes you face much glowy and bright I do think it a most have product and the price is right also sooo I give it👍👍.
Stephanie K.
I like the color of this product and the consistency once it's applied however I dislike the way this product is packaged with the balls instead of being packed
mikhail g.
Unfortunately this product was not as pigmented as i had hoped for but still had a flawless look. This product is good if you are going for a more natural look.
Shelby C.
Poland, OH
I love these mineral pearls. They add a lovely touch of highlight to the cheek bones and the color is nice and natural. I also like the natural look of them .
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?