BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Color Corrector

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Leslie V.
North bend, OR
I just love this mineral beads for my face. They really help with blemishes and correcting your face of yellows reds or dark circles. This is one of the best things about it so easy to use and no making sure you grab the right pen and such. Greatly done would buy this again
Kelly V.
Denver
I actually use this product on my boyfriend when we are going to events. It helps tone down his redness. I would recommend swirling a powder brush in the pearls instead of using the included pad for more even color distribution. The price is perfect for an occasional use!
Marayah V.
Antioch, CA
Love the way this stuff makes my skin look! Takes my make up looks to a whole new level. Adds just the right amount of sheen without looking like I put glitter all over my face. I think the balls make it come on the brush very subtly and gives the skin a nice natural glow :)
Ceara T.
Wheatley Hts, NY
I’ve used this, but my face is pretty even to begin with so I’m not sure how deep of an effect it would have on someone who has drastic color changes in the face.
Brookelyn M.
Lehi
This Mineral color correction powder is very soft, and definitely looks very sheen and clear, not affecting the colors of your makeup look! Works well for Rosacea, or sunburnt skin or hyperpigmentation that you're trying to cover.
Ashley L.
Hudson
Not my favorite product from the line by e.l.f, it’s a bit kitschy with the actual “Perl” shaped pellets of the product, it makes it a bit difficult to use. They break apart and become very messy. Hard to control how much you get on you’re brush for application.
Shelby S.
Watertown, NY
Yet again my go to brand for makeup. They are my favorite. Great for any skin... Oily dry or even both. So go get it. Its super easy to apply and a small amount gpes a long way. Gives a great matte finish and i would totally recommend to other people
Leila A.
I like elf brand. They are always affordable and I believe are cruelty free! These pearls gave my skin a dewy look and a nice all summer er color without being too over board. There was a shimmer effect that was so pretty and not overboard either:
Grace B.
clarkston
This is a pretty good product except it’s not very well thought out. This is very messy because the mineral pearls are very large for them I’m willing to use and they go everywhere in the powder is not very great I would probably not recommend this to anybody even though they’re very cheap in price.
Esmeralda D.
Amazing the pearl minerals are amazing it’s easy to apply and easy to use. I love the soft gently feeling the pros is easy to use a and beautiful finish, amazing for dry and oily skin it doesn’t dry out nor does it greasy. I will recommend !
María S.
valencia
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this? How do you use the pearls?
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I'd really like to try this product but I'm always afraid products like this are going to break and fall apart and make a mess. Has anyone had this problem?