BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Ashley K.
Towson, MD
LOVE THESE! They add an extra something to my skin and an added glow after putting on my foundation. Super easy to apply, you just dab and pat on your face! I would absolutely recommend this one to anyone!
Bethany B.
I really love this product, it looks great on the skin. I usually use it as a bronzer, and it just looks beautiful on the skin. It's also very affordable, I'd recommend buying it. I hope this review helps!
Andrea F.
Mount Vernon, OH
I use this on my face many mornings when I don't feel like applying foundation. Really good product for applying just a little bit of color to your face. Only downfall is that it makes your face sparkly which isn't always a good thing.
Mollie T.
Calhoun, GA
Abs absolutely love elf cosmetics...
Would highly recommend.
This is great for my dry skin, it takes away from my dry patches. I will be buying more.
I love all of their products. Very easy to apply.
Heather L.
I just really don't feel like this product did its job to really help balance my skin and there is not much product pay off but for the price I can not be mad because it was affordable and fun to try
Jayda W.
This stuff is so satisfying to use, the sound of it when you are rubbing your brush in it, I love the way it made my face feel, it is good for combination faces and I would recommend this to people
haleigh s.
Corp Christi, TX
I love the elf mineral pedals! I've never seen anything like these before. They keep my makeup in place all day and also is very easy to apply. I will definitely be purchasing this product again.
Love, love, love this product!! One of my all time favorite products made by ELF. Does wonders to your makeup and skin. I have found it's better for normal to oily skin(my skin type). I would recommend this 100%!
Ashley N.
This is lightweight and does help the color correction on my face. I have combination skin and if I get too much on my face, you can definitely tell it's on there. It's easy to apply, just use sparingly.
Nhiya M.
Jacksonville , NC
These are fun and inexpensive but I never feel like I can get enough on my brush. It's a bronzy sparkly look, but I keep dipping my brush back into the product time and time again.
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?