BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Color Corrector

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Ami D.
Elgin, IL
I love the look of this product and the packaging, just so cute! It gives my skin a natural glow and didnt irritate my skin (i have combination/acne-prone skin type) I am definitely repurchasing this!
Lorena M.
Gainesville, GA
This is an awesome product! I use this as a highlighter and can I just brag that it does its job perfectly well! I recommend this to any girl who is wanting to give it a try. You won't miss out! Plus it's also rainbow!
Melany M.
Doral, FL
in love with this product and makeup brand is extremely sensational quality of these mineral pearls. I always use and it would stop using nuncalo. It is essential for any kind of makeup
Kashymir W.
Lawrenceville, GA
Great product and price!!! I like the hint of shimmer which makes it perfect to as a highlighter on the skin. It can be used with foundation or alone for a more natural look.
Nikki V.
Las Cruces, NM
I was so drawn to these pearls I had to try them. Well worth it very fun to roll the brush over them . But a pearl can get stuck in the British. Tap before applying. I have the natural tone I'm a deep tan tone it matches well. It can look a powdery on the a skin though.
Stephanie C.
It is ok. I think its kind of wayyyy to shimmery for my taste, I think it has too much shimmer and not really a fan of correcting. I just have not been interested in tone correcting also I don't have any problems like darkness or anything to tone correct.
Bri
Less than a fan of this. The beads are very difficult to get make up onto a brush with, and it's a lot darker of a powder than I had originally anticipated. I did like the way it shimmered, but that's about the only thing I liked.
Caitlin G.
This is such a cute product. I use it lightly as a setting powder, or over my highlight for a very airbrushed look. It blends well when on top of other powder products.
Alicia M.
Belfair, WA
I definitely love everything else it is Affordable for everyone but I have not actually tried this one before but definitely interested maybe I'll get a sample of it I actually haven't seen it at the store before but never like I said definitely interested in trying it elf rocks
Sandra D.
Tampa, FL
This product is really really good on the pros of really really pigmented you would think that it's hard to get the product out of the ball but it's actually really easy and it's very cheap
María S.
valencia
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this? How do you use the pearls?
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I'd really like to try this product but I'm always afraid products like this are going to break and fall apart and make a mess. Has anyone had this problem?