BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Kendra A.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is amazing! I love that the little pearls don't break down or fall apart but I'm still able to pick up enough pigment on my brush to use it evenly on my face. It didn't cause any mess with my foundation or concealer and it wasn't too shiny or too matte. Worked perfectly.
Gabby M.
San Antonio, TX
Being a person on a budget who can't afford the high end beads. This is a decent dupe. It's obviously not the best but it does the job. And it's super easy on the pocket so that everyone can get it.
Amanda G.
San Antonio, TX
This was more of really bright highlight that made my oily face even more dewy. It enlarged but fine lines which I didn't even know I had and it made my skin look oily not glowy. Very disappointed
nikki a.
Fremont, CA
This product is so amazing. It has a cute little pearls inside. Good for oily skin. It is a matte finish which can reduce oily. It will stay your makeup all day. I would recommend for the people who's looking for this product.
Christina F.
Cary, NC
I love this product so much!!! I use this after foundation when I'm going for a no make up make up look, I do this often for school I love it it gives my face color without having to as blush or bronzer
Gloria M.
Shafter, CA
i love using elf cosmetics because they work like magic and they are really cheap. i have no cons on this product. it lasts me a whole day, i didnt really have to reapply and the good thing is that it is buildable so you can start with a little bit of product and work your way up. i would totally buy this again.
Josseline F.
Redlands , CA
I love this product specially because it gives a glow to the face. I use it as a bronzer and its so easy to apply and nice on the skin. It has a shimmer and glowy finish and i will repurchase!
Madison V.
Grand Rapids, MI
I thought this product added a really cute dewy glow to my makeup, and I usually don't go for dewy! I have used this almost every day since I've bought it and I will continue to! Great dupe!
Sheila F.
Coleman, WI
Elf is a pretty new product that hadn't been out for very long. I have tried many E.L.F products and let me say. IM IMPRESSED!!! This product here is just as amazing as the expensive brand.
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
I tried these to see if they would be a dupe for the Guerlain Meteorite pearls, and though they give the skin a nice finish, I don't really feel like they do much of anything. I am continuing to use this product to finish it off, but I wouldn't repurchase it.
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?