BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Color Corrector

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Alyssa P.
The pearls are hard to do and bounce out all over the place. The pigment did not cover the brush very well and did not do a great job of neutralizing my red skin spots and dark under eye. In this instance you get what you pay for this is a cheap product with cheap pay off
Abigail C.
South St Paul, MN
I looked everywhere for a brand that had the bronzer pearls. This is one of my favorite bronzers to use if I am in a rush and can't do a full contour. It gives a great sunkissed look with the definition of contouring and the shimmer of a highlight.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
This is SUCH a wonderful product. I have the much more expensive (not naming the brand) meteorites and these mineral pearls do the exact same job. You would never be able to tell the two items apart once on the face. I highly suggest these mineral pearls.
Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
I really enjoy the ELF mineral pearls. They are so versatile in how you can use them on your face. Great color pay off too! The only thing I don't like is the fluffy sponge it comes with as well as how messy the packaging is. Have already repurchased.
Lila F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Good setting powder, does balance out skin tone. Very affordable. Makes skin have a more flawless finish. Packaging not the greatest, could be deeper. When attempting to stick brush in, it's hard to avoid flicking the balls all over the room.
Crystal P.
I bought from there for their mineral line. I had no idea they were discontinuing these products. I just loved these loose powders for overall foundation and blush. I thought they stop continue the product and also
this is the best, absolute love.
Soupy M.
This was the product that introduced me to high end makeup. I remember looking everywhere for a corrector that had great performance. This ticked all the boxes. I have bought drugstore make up before to much dismay, as they looked great in the packaging but were bland on the face . This continues to be my favourite formula. Whenever I wear this it always give me beautiful looks. I would buy again .
Abrar A.
Long Beach, CA
Eyes Lips Face, also known as e.l.f. Cosmetics, is an international cosmetics brand based in New York City. Founded by Joseph Shamah and Scott Vincent Borba in 2004, it sells products largely at $1, $3, and $6 price points.
kim h.
charlotte, NC
I love this mineral pearls. I like the cute and attractive color everytime I use them. It's long lasting and would stay put al day on my face. I like the shimmery effect especially at night time. I would definitely buy this again.
Kelly G.
Kansas City
I absolutely swear by these. After I have covered up different problem areas on my skin, I brush some of the mineral pearls ever my face using my kabuki brush, and it evens my skin tone out prior to applying any other color to my cheeks. This is one of their best products!
María S.
valencia
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this? How do you use the pearls?
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I'd really like to try this product but I'm always afraid products like this are going to break and fall apart and make a mess. Has anyone had this problem?

back