BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Julia X.
Washington, DC
I have a dark complexion, and these pearls gave me the impression that this product would end up looking like a subtle highlighting powder (aka I wanted a glow). But in this aspect I was somewhat disappointed, because although there was a minuscule shimmer, the pink pearls end up making the product work more as a blush on me.
Hannah Y.
I love this little set of powder balls! I actually use more as a bronzer. I think it supposed to be matte but some of the little balls have a touch of shimmer, nothing big and no glitter. I swish a kabuki brush around the top then apply. I also dip a contouring brush in this to run down the sides of my nose. Great price and great little product. Definitely purchase again. The little balls can pop out if your mixing around too fast...but so what?!
Ashley B.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love elf products! This is absolutely amazing!!! I love the look and how it feels when you apply it. Doesn't dry your face out and leaves you looking flawless!!!
Anyury A.
Tampa
Wowwww me en canta este producto ya que hace ver mi piel radiante, fresca y natural, estaba acostumbrada a los a otros productos pero desde que probé este puedo decir que no lo cambiaria desde ahora es mi favorito
Omaria M.
I love rock the streets with a glowing face, and how i get it? With E.L.F mineral pearls. I soo sublime how it make a natural glowing look, is amazing!!! If i can feel flawless with elf why you can't do it? What are you expecting for? Go get your mineral pearls from elf and start to shine girl!!!!!
Lindsey C.
Brooklyn, NY
Wow! These are sooo great and honestly they are just as good as the more expensive versions. I think this is about six dollars and you cannot beat that. The consistency is great and it has a nice finish. I also love that there is no fragrance because many powders I have tried ate scented.
Fearlessly Me R.
USA
Goes on well, blends well stays well. I don't usually use bronzer/powder contouring for all day purposes, only for dinner dates /parties and this one lasts all night, even without a setting spray. e.l.f. Mineral Pearls
Magaly R.
Norfolk
Me encanto este maquillaje porque ami mama le fundió I mucho cuando va a fiestas oh cuando va a ser otras cosas de su vida diaria u aparte me encanta porque en muy fino ese maquillaje y se lo recomiendo mucho de verdad a y también hablo inglés e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Infused Face Primer
Destinee Q.
These pearls are my new favorite. When I want lightweight color correction, I swirl up these pearls with a mineral brush and my skin looks balanced with a slight shimmer. Lasts all day with makeup setting spray and gets rid of reds, yellows, and purples that are pretty intense otherwise.
Heather G.
Fort Benning, GA
This caught my eye because it looks like a dupe to the famous Guerlain meteorites. As the owner of several meteorites, this is not the same...which I wouldn't expect it to be for so much less. They are kind of fun to use, just don't expect the more flawless results of Guerlain.
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?