BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Anyury A.
Tampa
Wowwww me en canta este producto ya que hace ver mi piel radiante, fresca y natural, estaba acostumbrada a los a otros productos pero desde que probé este puedo decir que no lo cambiaria desde ahora es mi favorito
Samantha W.
Denver, CO
I love colored blush like this. It really accents all the cools and warms in your face. Somehow blending them together into perfect harmony. Elf is my go to product love these guys.
Danii C.
just a total waste of time, i get the idea...but it actually makes me angry to use! the packaging & actual use of it just sucks all around. very powdery & just nothing i like.
Alissa M.
Perryville
I like These, I don't love them. They are good for setting the face in oily spots, but other than that they kind of have a sheer look to them and adds extra reflection on the face. I don't use this product anymore because of that, but it is cheap and great for beginners. Also I don't like that the little balls fall out of the container.
Heather N.
Marion
The elf mineral pearls kept breaking and crushing towards where you aren't able to use it as good as you would hope even when you could use it there was medium coverage
Misty R.
Bangor, PA
Again, another product with a fantastic concept, blending everything together in one package, but the beads tend to "jump" from the canister causing a moment of panic. I'm not sure it does a top notch job, simply because you may have more control over individual correction pallettes/creams vs a single mixed product.
Lisa R.
I found the ELF mineral balancing pearls to be great as an all over finishing powder to use as a last step to your makeup and blend everything together. I don’t particularly find it to be color correcting though. On their own they wouldn’t correct my redness or dark circles, but they are great as a finishing powder.
McKayla S.
Whitewater , WI
These are such a fun and interesting product! You also don’t need to spend the ~$60 that Guerlain asks for if you ever wanted to try mineral pearls. The skin balancing ones create a nice blurring effect, but just make sure that you blend EVERYTHING or there could be some green and yellow patches. The natural ones create sort of a bronzing effect with some sparkle in it. These are great and I’m glad I bought them!
Erikka B.
A little bit on the light side for my particular needs but fantastic blendability, works great as an eyeshadow base too! I would mix it into foundation for a lit from within type glow
Kimberly W.
San antonio, TX
It's ok. A little to much shiny in it for me, but it's a good product.  I do recommend it because it does help with correcting the colors that are off.
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?