BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Color Corrector

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Alexandra A.
I like these but at the same time hate them so much. They feel good for s little but after a while make my face very oily. It gave me somewhat of a shimmer. I don't like the packaging because they would always fall out.
Olivia G.
San Mateo, CA
Leaves a beautiful healthy glow to me! Love the pearls, although they were a little weird to get used to at first. Would recommend using with a fuller fluffier brush father than one compacted together.
Syreeta M.
I love this product from elf because you get the mixture of bronze highlighter and blush all in one makes putting on your make up process quicker when you are in a rush and looks beautiful when applied
Courtney T.
Hamilton, NJ
I'm not a huge fan of mineral pearl powders, but I picked these put to try them out. These changed the game for me, they gave me a really nice bronzy, glow. Noting to over the top or crazy, it looked very natural. I would repurchase this again. Again, I'm not huge on mineral pearls, but I really do like this product.
Nicolle G.
Le doy 5 estrella.ya que e vi prado online y solo me falto comprar este producto pero ya que estaba un poco baja de presupuesto no pude me emcantaria probarlo pero me facinal los producto elf
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
This stuff is amazing if you have discoloration of any kind in your skin. I have a lot of redness, so I used to go straight for the color correction, and after I was done I would notice that I could still see the redness in my cheeks. I started setting my face with this, before I applied my last layer foundation in my settings right, & its change my life.
sandra. p.
Danbury, CT
Me sinto super mais linda do que já sou kkkkk quando uso esse produto que é muito bom não é recomendado pra quem tem a pele oleosa tá gente ele tem vitaminas a.b.c.e só pra pele normal a seca a grande vantagem e que tem pra todos os tons de pele e não é caro !!! Natural radiance of skin balancing for a more even complexion the vitamins a.b.c.e infused formula conditions and i hidrates the skin for a soft silk fill it's great for a normal too dry skin !!
Julia X.
I have a dark complexion, and these pearls gave me the impression that this product would end up looking like a subtle highlighting powder (aka I wanted a glow). But in this aspect I was somewhat disappointed, because although there was a minuscule shimmer, the pink pearls end up making the product work more as a blush on me.
Ashley B.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love elf products! This is absolutely amazing!!! I love the look and how it feels when you apply it. Doesn't dry your face out and leaves you looking flawless!!!
Omaria M.
I love rock the streets with a glowing face, and how i get it? With E.L.F mineral pearls. I soo sublime how it make a natural glowing look, is amazing!!! If i can feel flawless with elf why you can't do it? What are you expecting for? Go get your mineral pearls from elf and start to shine girl!!!!!
María S.
valencia
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this? How do you use the pearls?
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I'd really like to try this product but I'm always afraid products like this are going to break and fall apart and make a mess. Has anyone had this problem?