BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Ashley K.
Towson, MD
Love these! Both different sets of colors that elf has is so nice. It is very affordable and easy to use. I like it a lot better than regular powder actually. Coo concept and even better application process.
Sonia L.
Gresham, OR
I'm not sure what to think about this. It doesn't show up as much as it claims to. But the light iridescence it gives is still fairly acceptable. Enough to only knock it a star.
Maggie G.
Coachella, CA
I would recommend this because it gives you the most natural sheen to your face. Of cource its depends on how much of the product you get on your brush and on your skin.
Morgan J.
I love this product but I think you also need a elf brush for this! It is very pigmented and you only need a little swipe of the brush to get the right amount of product!
Tamarah-Allynn C.
Waianae
I personally love this product it is everything and more to the T you cannot go wrong with this especially with the pricing its mostly to use if your on the go or in a rush
Candace B.
Salem, MA
I really love these to really give my face a good glow and to help with color correcting. My only complaint is that the colors tend to not blend well on the skin.
Kayla A.
Harker Hts, TX
I thought the idea and look is cute however, I did not care for application. It was a bit difficult to use and not ideal for a quick makeup routine. At least for myself
Courtney P.
Not bad for a cheap brand makeup. They were very luminous and did provide a small amount of SPF protection from the sun. It's great for combination skin and other types as well. A little goes a long way
Sarah M.
This was probably my favorite product with elf cosmetics. I was able to put this on and it blended right into my skin leaving it with a wonderful beautiful blow!
Sally C.
Midlothian , VA
I have the color correcting one. And girl I was so sad it was a fail! very hard to get any product on your brush without beads falling everywhere. Def not worth the purchase.
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?