BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Amanda L.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I think the mineral pearls could be used as a great high light for someone with zero texture. However, I do have a medium ratio of texture on my face and it instantly enhanced it, terribly. It did stay all day which is why I would suggest it to someone without texture.
Bethany W.
Swirling your brush in the container makes the powder beads fall out. Using the puff will crush them. If you are able to get the product onto your brush, it's great though.
shay c.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product! I bought it recently and it made my face feel amazing. It blended so well and it made my face just feel so natural and it is so easy to apply!! Can not wait to buy again!!
Mia W.
Minneapolis, MN
There are two different shades, one is natural and the other is skin balancing. I knew that the skin balancing one would have to work for my skin since it can be uneven and I deal with some redness. The natural I also thought would be great to use just to give my skin a little more glow. These are meant for use all over the face and with a kabuki brush or powder brush.

I ended up really liking these mineral pearls for my skin. Even though I do have dry skin, I didn't notice the product making my skin look more dry or too matte. The natural one looked great on my cheeks to give some glow. Now these aren't going to be super glowy and shimmery, they just provide enough of a boost for your skin to look healthy and natural. I noticed with the skin balancing one that it actually did give my skin a more even look and again, without making my skin look super dry.
Chantelle C.
Winneconne, WI
Just like the most expensive products at mac. This works amazing and it last a long time on your face. I highly recommend this to everyone. It has such a pretty color to it and the packaging is good too.
member-b1c20c77b
Brownstown, MI
Just cause it's cheap doesn't mean you should buy it. I shows every pore. And it doesn't set my makeup. You can't even bake with it. The packaging broke right away too. I wouldn't recommend this. If you can get the NYC powder buy it. It's cheap and way better.
member-c00771b14
Grand Bay, AL
To me, there is one biiiig downside to this. That is the glitter that comes in it. I had no idea there was glitter. Other than that it seems to even out my complexion, and that's difficult to do because of the rosacea.
Heather P.
Mobile, AL
Gold mine for those with color issues! Just don't drop it like me! The pearls give your make up brush the perfect amount of color to correct all issues. Leaves a light glow to your skin.
jania f.
Las Vegas, NV
🙏🏼this is AMAZING. It mattifies it hides whatever I didn't cover it set my makeup I can use it with and without foundation and it gives a nice glow like to my skin.
Marisol O.
I feel like all of my product reviews are generally five stars, so I told myself I needed to think long and hard about a product I hated and review it. This one totally fit the bill. It has zero pigment (even though it is supposed to be natural). I could never grab product with the brush or powder puff that came with it. It was a total waste of money in my eyes, and it went into the trash --- virtually new. I was so surprised at how much I hated it, bc I generally like ELF products. I don't recommend.
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?