BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Rosa G.
San Diego, CA
These beads set my skin perfectly and even out my skin tone. The different colors help with the discoloration that peeks through my foundation and helps my foundation last longer
Alexa H.
Justin, TX
These are so prettt. Surprisingly these are really good! I use this everyday and it last forever! I will deffinetly be buying more of this product once I run out
Ashlyn G.
I like using this product when I don't have too much time to get ready. The beads make it a little hard to get pigment/product on the brush. But if you swirl it around and the beads start to break down a bit it works really well!
noehly a.
Had heard great things from my mother who loves this product but since she has normal sking i was nervous but i do like it and kept makeup on all day and was great pros everthing cons runs our pretty fast have purchased again and love it more and more
Carisa P.
Arlington, TX
A much more affordable version of Physicians Formula. It's not the best for contouring in my opinion, however does blend your low and highlights well with a nice facial brush. I'd definitely buy again especially on a budget.
Misty B.
London, KY
I love these mineral pearls i love how it gives my face a soft shimmer and I love that it's easy to blend and u can use it as a highlighter and I feel it is good for all skin types and yes I would buy it again
Bree G.
Blue Springs, MO
Have 2 different shades of this product, I use them often. They provide a nice makeup free appearance however I do have to reapply later in the day. Overall I do like this brand and enjoy trying their products.
Hannah G.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff gives me such a pretty natural glow all over and looks beautiful! The pearls are a little messy though. It really evens out my skin tone and makes me look gorgeous. So flattering on every skin tone :)
Skylar B.
Monroe, GA
I think this is a perfect starter mineral pearls for someone new. It does it’s job and serves its purpose. It keeps my makeup on for most of the day and it is super easy to apply. I would definitely buy it again.
Liz G.
Windsor, NY
I was at Walmart yesterday looking through the makeup aisles and I came across this little guy. I'm not really too sure what the point of this is but it leaves my skin feeling very smooth and it is very light
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?