BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Color Corrector

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Kiley A.
Tillamook , OR
This product was chalky and did not look good on my skin it has no coverage since it is a correcting product I would get the cream one if I would want to color correct. I don’t think I would buy this product again
Jessica V.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Comes in a cute container. Its a great product but I barely use it. I wish I would use it more but as a full time mom and full time worker, I just dont have the time
Kayla C.
Beaver Dam, KY
ELF cosmetics if one of my favorite brands. They have amazing items for an amazing price as we. They are good for anyone, not just people looking for a good deal, the natural mineral pearls add a perfect shine to your face while using extremely little product
Jennie-Grace M.
Lynn Haven, FL
I bought this thinking it would give me a little bit of a glow. I can't even pick the product up on my brush. You almost have to crush the pearls to get any product on your brush.
Courtney H.
Huntsville, TX
Works rather well and is very cheap. I love that elf is vegan(or is it NYX?) and this works great for its price. I haven't tried many powders, but I don't feel the need to, either.
Leah T.
I absolutely love this powder from elf! It is great for either oily or dry skin. It leaves a beautiful natural looking matte finish. It is very easy to apply and looks flawless. I would definitely buy it again.
Selena A.
It's a fun and new product however there's not much color pay off. You really have to work your brush in there to get anything at all. Kind of a pain considering there are so many nicer and easier products out there for the same price.
SNI R.
Tampa, FL
It's awesome. I almost bought a similar much more expensive product but i'm so glad I didn't. This is now a staple in my make up collect. It is shimmery but adds a nice glow.
Jesenia M.
Lancaster , PA
Love this silky smooth touch it gives its not to pricey either worth what you pay pros is the effect it's gives your face cons nothing at all I will keep using this product An highly recommend it to anybody
Haley A.
St Johnsville , NY
I like this to put over my concealer just to lock it a little bit. It's not my favorite but very affordable. It has some glitter in it so that's the only downside.
María S.
valencia
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this? How do you use the pearls?
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I'd really like to try this product but I'm always afraid products like this are going to break and fall apart and make a mess. Has anyone had this problem?

back