BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
This stuff is amazing priced and I’m pretty sure elf is known for not testing on animals and that is huge in my opinion! To combine that with a great product really is a win win. The powder is super light but has coverage which is what I need (:
Cécile F.
Leesburg, VA
I never really understood why people buy this product. How can little pearls be better than a simple compact powder ? I though it would be messy and you need to be super careful to get some product on your brush...
Get what? I was right! I’m so clumsy, I lost a couple pearls by shaving my brush with a little too much enthousiasm 🙄🙄
The finish is great though! The product works an the price is wonderful. But for now on I’ll stick to what I know best, the compact powder!
Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
I love Elf because of the price and value of what you’re getting. This was no different. You can also find this at a number of places so it’s not hard to find. The color is also beautiful and goes on very smooth
Haley H.
Theodore
Dig it. It's a cool quick color corrector you can run over your face with a brush and go! It doesn't stand out to much if you don't have time to blend, but corrects enough to look like you tried.
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
Not feeling this product. My friend bought this because she was on a drugstore bend, and honestly I feel like she wasted her money. What’s the point of it? It’s cheap, yes. You pay for what you get.
Emily M.
moriches
I love This great powder it is a translucent powder that makes your redness go away and makes your face stay fresh during the day it reduces the appearance of my pimples I would definitely buy this product again in the future
Olivia C.
Anderson, IN
This product is really great to use to just even out your skin tone. It gives a really beautiful glow without washing your skin color out, it’s pretty translucent. I have to use it under foundation or sometimes under. I’ve used it both ways and they have both worked for me. My only issue is that I don’t like that there starts to fill with just powder on the bottom and therefore after you have used it you start to pickup a lot of product!
Jayda N.
Macon
These mineral pearls were probably the best elf product I've ever used they weren't great but they did last throughout the whole day they took away some of my dark and spots they were able to conceal and bring my face tone to one even color I definitely was happier with this product than I was any other product I've tried by elf I paid about $8 for this it was super easy to put on It came with a applicator brush I used it to apply
Brooklyn B.
Salem, OR
I love Thos product so much and it even works for all skin types. It’s also very buildable. And another good thing is that it doesn’t oxidase. It works GOOD for contore. I reccamend it to other to try out for themselves
Olivia B.
Louisville
I really like the concept of this; however, it doesn’t really do much except add shimmer to my face. I was expecting a little more. Also, it’s also annoying when you try to apply it to a brush. I have to use my foundation brush that it is really thick with the bristles packed down or else the beads get out of the container or get stuck in the container.
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?