BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Color Corrector

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Brittany W.
Louisville, KY
I really like the way this product looked on my skin, because majority of the time my skin is oily but gets dry in the winter but it's very easy to blend and makes my skin look brighter. I would highly recommend this product!
Lee W.
Fresno, CA
While aesthetically pleasing (and a nice dupe for Guerlain's meteorites), this product can be confusing to apply. I would recommend using a small brush on the individual pearls in the desired color, or just using the powder puff.
amy s.
Normandy Park, WA
I wanted to really like it but I had to break some of the pearls to get the powder pay off. I do like that it’s multi colored so it kind of blends everything together. It’s really inexpensive and works well. It’s just super messy!
Amanda M.
I've heard many great things about this and I had to try it one of the best items I've used in a while it works really well with my dry skin adds a little glow to the skin as well I would definitely recommend
Alyssa D.
Rochester , WA
I love this stuff! It's not to red and not to light! Awesome for all types of skin to me. It pretty much stays on my face but by the end of the night it's coming off. I love the shimmer look and I highly recommend this product!
Sarah K.
Babylon, NY
I have tried many color correcting powders and this one is very good. I brush on a little bit for the redness of my face. It has minimal shimmer, and lasts a long time.
Andrea F.
Plano, TX
These are cute, but they are way more like a bronzer than a finishing powder. The pearls aren't very shimmery, but the actual shade isn't bad... It doesn't add a lot of texture, just definitely not a translucent finishing powder
Caitlin W.
As fun as this product is I don’t like it. I don’t notice any color correction it just gives a white gray tint to the skin. It doesn’t give a lot of coverage and has more of a satin finish that doesn’t work well with my oily skin.
ASHLEY R.
Good concept, put all the colors in one container so you can dust it all over your face. But it doesn’t really work like that. It doesn’t help with my redness at all and is better as a setting powder than a color corrector.
Rikki C.
I'm obsessed with these pearls! They are amazing. It has just enough shimmer to the finish that it doesn't go overboard. I use this in the morning and it stays in place all day. I would highly recommend these to anyone!
María S.
valencia
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this? How do you use the pearls?
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I'd really like to try this product but I'm always afraid products like this are going to break and fall apart and make a mess. Has anyone had this problem?

back