BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Anna D.
Greenville, SC
I think this is a great idea for a product but isn't my favorite in real life. It was hard to get enough product from these to last all day and was a bit shiny for me. Super fun to use, though!
Jenna d.
Pease, MN
I love these mineral pearls this was my first time buying these and I fell i. Live and it is amazing for different combinations of skin and it defiantly protects my face from the sun and I defiantly recommend to people who want a good value price
Hannah B.
These surprisingly did what they were supposed to. I was very surprised because these are so budget friendly! They are correcting beads that you use as a form of powder to put on your face to correct any discoloration. You can use with or without makeup!
Brooke M.
Dry Ridge, KY
Its a decent makeup, and you can't beat the price. However, I feel like I had to use ALOT of product just to make a difference. The pearls make it difficult for the color to stick to your brush. I probably wouldn't buy it again just since I felt it was more work that it was worth.
Karrah M.
Gastonia, NC
This is my go to product if I don't wanna use regular powder, it gives me a natural glow as well when I use this but sometimes I use it as a bronzer and it works perfectly. I'm gonna try the color corrector beads next, I would recommend this!
Tarrah T.
This are really pretty but you really gotta swirl your brush in there. I think they're prettier to look at then a product that works great. I didn't notice any "color correcting" or "evening" either.
Tiffany K.
Westlake, LA
Pretty impressed with these pearls, the blend nicely on my very blotchy skin, not heavy at all and make for a very natural look. I want to look like I have no makeup on my face and these are great for that! Price is great at 7 or 8 dollars!
Katie P.
Sunnyvale, CA
This product was ok at best for me. It wasn't very pigmented when I tried to apply it didn't look like anything was there until I went over it many many times. They have many many good products I love but for me this ones a dud
gisselle v.
brooklyn, ny
using it with a simple brush or your finger it gives you an amazing glow. i was so satisfied with this product thag i had to go back and buy it again. its definitely worth it.
Candi L.
Baltimore, MD
Always the best, elf is great. This really keeps my makeup set all day and doesn't make my face feel dry at all. It has a lovely Sheen and of course, the price is phenomenal
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?