BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Color Corrector

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Vrunda P.
Piscataway, NJ
I don't know why these work so well but my skin has never looked better. I use it to cover my entire face and it leaves it with the healthiest glow I've had. I'm purchasing another for my purse. I am in love
Brittney M.
Orangeburg, SC
As long as you know how to work the product you'll do more than fine.Just remember to look at yourself on deferent light (lights inside our home and the sunlight are two completely different things) you may look flawless inside only to step in the sun and look like you have scales as skin.
Nataly S.
Este producto no me gusto para nada. Las perlas son tan duras que al momento de usar la brocha no se rompen uniformemente y no queda nada de producto en la brocha, al aplicarlo en el rosto tampoco se ve nada.
Bella G.
Kinda a weird product but I kinda liked it. It has a cool color to it and it went on the face pretty nice. It did although take a little bit more work to actually get the color of the product to be visible.
Tyson C.
THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL IF YOURE TAN. I didn't know that I should've probably bought the color correcting ones, but after buying these, they add a bronze color to your skin that makes you look VERY ORANGE IF YOURE PALE. However, after I got some sun, this stuff looks awesome on my face lol
Ashley M.
Madison , AL
This stuff works wonders for my skin and makeup routine. I mm 33 but still get breakouts and blemishes with stress and my period. I use this after my concealer and foundation and it ensuresme coverage to cover my blemishes and also my redness.it is easy to apply and last all day. Plus it does not make my face greasy or give that caked on look! Use it...you will thank me.
Dawna G.
Jemison
I love E.L.F.!
I have good luck matching my skin tone with these products. A little goes a long way with this product. Which translates into saving money and a good product. I can't compare it to say, Bare Minerals because I haven't tried Bare Minerals. I think it would be interesting to compare these two products.
Nikki B.
Weybridge, VT
I love these mineral pearls for setting my t-zone, as it's where I am the most oily, and also have probably the most redness (it's mild, but it's there). A quick little swirl of my brush, and not only does this seamlessly set my make up, but it provides just a little extra oomph of gentle color correction. Not in a way that will muck up your foundation, but if I have any redness that peeks through my base, these pearls do an ace job of hiding it.
Nina S.
Oh i just love these mineral pearls.. It's like a rainbow of shades. As you apply it, it leaves a beautiful glow shimmery tone. This is one of my favorite make up items. I recommend anyone to try it. I'm sure you'll like it.
Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice and helps ur skin very much I love their products and makeup 💄
María S.
valencia
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this? How do you use the pearls?
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I'd really like to try this product but I'm always afraid products like this are going to break and fall apart and make a mess. Has anyone had this problem?

back