BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Color Corrector

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Sarah F.
Wichita, KS
I love these pearls! I put them on after my basic face makeup, but before highlight. It's very easy to use and blends in without really any effort. I feel that it helps to keep my makeup look more natural.
Jahnvi M.
Mundelein, IL
I had really high hopes for this because I was really looking for a product that I could bake my face with and this was not it. Not only did the product barely pick up, it did almost nothing to my face besides make it look very caky. If you are looking for a finishing powder, I would NOT recommend this one.
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
This elf product has been a life saver for me on the go. It has all these variable glittery balls inside of it. The good thing about this product is it's cheap too. You can easy get any elf products at any supermarket in your town.
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I love this product. Because they're pearls instead of loose powder, it doesn't get too much on your brush at a time. It's easy to apply and stays very well. I love that it's natural and that it makes my make up stay on longer. I always buy this product.
Courtney S.
Mokena, IL
I love this for undereye treatment! It really brings out a healthy glow to your face while evening out skin tone and problem areas such as redness and undereye circles. Although I do love it I wouldn't recommend it for someone that has really bad dark circles. It's not going to correct enough to cover it.
Megan B.
I love the brand ELF, but I do not care for this particular product. These mineral balls are kind of weird. You have to be careful or one might go rolling across the floor and I don't feel like they do anything. This product might have done better if they would have just made it into a pressed powder.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
You can't go wrong with the ELF pearls. It blends out amazing and gives such a beautiful glow to the face. I highly suggest it! You definitely won't regret your purchase with this product or anything from this brand.
Candyce E.
tolleson, AZ
I bought these elf perls beacause i wanted the GUERLAIN
Météorites Illuminating Powder Pearls
But they were way too expensive so i heard that these elf mineral perls were a great dupe and i feel in love! They are beautiful. The color is so pigmented its mesmerizing. Everytime i use them i get so many complements.
Lizabeth P.
South El Monte, CA
Really nice packaging but you will actually take a little bit of more touches to the product to get it nicely do e on your face. After the couple of touches this will still be looking amazing on your face... This product is a bit chalking though.
Fu X.
Lansing, MI
Absolutely love the pearls. They give a nice overall settle, bronze glow, or even a natural contour underneath the cheekbones. Works best for those who have lighter skin as a bronzer but would look amazing for darker skin as highlight or blush. Also works well as a neutral eyeshadow palette!
María S.
valencia
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this? How do you use the pearls?
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I'd really like to try this product but I'm always afraid products like this are going to break and fall apart and make a mess. Has anyone had this problem?