BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Andrea C.
San Pedro Sula
Mineral pearls are one of my favorite parts of daily makeup they are just really practic and entertaining to use. You will love them!
Leidy T.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I love this product when I get it I thought it's no going to work cuz I'm a white color, but it really works and is very easy to use.
Sofia L.
Vitoria-gasteiz
La verdad que toda había no he tenido la oportunidad de probar este producto pero me han dicho que va estupendamente y que es genial
Fatima N.
These are best if you're going for a healthy dewy glowy look. It lifts up your cheekbones and gives a fresh dimension to your face
Kaitlyn C.
Saskatoon , SK
I use this for contouring and it legit makes my make up sooooo beautiful it's such a natural contour I absolutely love this product
Jamie B.
This product was perfect for me because I have combination skin and redness. This mixture of colour helped to balance my skin tone
Tina D.
liked the bronzer however it smeared and didnt last long and with my pale complexion made me look more like orange than a nice glow
Daniela B.
Armenia, quindio Colombia
me encantan sus perlas ya que dejan un tono muy natural y sutil en el rostro no se siente pesado y aparte son faciles de manejar
Phoebe C.
Nottinghamshire
Thes mineral pearls are beautiful and look very nice and last long on the skin! Also it is great because it is so affordable! Xx
Alexandra M.
Sonora
I like it because you can use it daily without any problem and you will not look bad you can see super natural and that I love
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?