BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Color Corrector

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
I love that this powder is in little balls because it isn't messy. The color is great too. Not too shimmery but also doesn't make you look flat.
Evelin R.
E escuchado hablar muy bien de este producto me encantaria probarlo ami me facina el maquillaje y tener la experiencia te probar nuevos productos
Maria V.
I love this product because it mattifies your skin ... I dont know if I spelled that good....and it is also so cheap and everyone can afford it
esteffany d.
I am charmed with it am not very brilloso, ideally for the daily makeup, leave my skin with a very pretty aspect, always calling the attention
Maddie H.
Narnia
These pearls correct every bit of discolouration I may have in my face. I look like a porcelain doll when I'm finished and I'm not complaining!
Paola R.
Me encanta tiene una muy buena pigmentación y obvio lo recomiendo tiene una manera fácil de aplicar y todo depende tu piel para que se luzca
Ana C.
Campos dos Goytacazes Codin rua G número 59
Sou louca por este produto ele é realmente um espetáculo gente parece que foi feito por artistas e é muito bom e o preço é muito acessível
Caroline B.
Mansfield, QC
I have tried this product and absolutely love the way it blends on my face it is amazing in everyway . Great for evenings and just to go out
Brenda P.
I love their different color pearls , that gives the perfect combination to an uneven skin tone.
Very easy to blend out and its not muddy.
chichi t.
Montréal , QC
This is a nah for me. It only makes your face look glittery. It is not finely milled that you can actually see the glitters on your face.
María S.
valencia
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this? How do you use the pearls?
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I'd really like to try this product but I'm always afraid products like this are going to break and fall apart and make a mess. Has anyone had this problem?

back