BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

ELBA G.
I LIKE THE WAY THE BRONZE ON MY SKIN FACE. I HAVE OILY SKIN WITH SOME OPEN PORES AND I LOOK AMAZING WITH... I REALLY HAPPY TO THIS PRODUCT IS PRETTY EASY TO APPLY. IN THIS PRODUCT I LIKE IT ALL BUT I PREFER NATURAL OR MATTE
Eunise P.
Apopka, FL
I love this product, it does what it suppose to do. It makes the skin looks more balanced with a slight shimmer and it did minimize some natural redness on my skin. I do recommend to try it out,plus it's very affordable.
Andrea S.
Doral, FL
This product is a great deal! If you like subtle highlighters, this is for you! It's really easy to apply and blend, so it's really foolproof! It doesn't last all day, but a good 4-5 hours! Would recommend
katherine i.
Aurora, ON
This is really hard to use. It really didn't do anything. I had really high hopes for this product, as I have used other products that were similar, but unfortunately this is super gimmicky. not a fan.
Vanessa C.
Toronto, Ontario
Found this product perfect for adding radiance to my complexion, and revving my dull, tired looking skin. I love to use this in the AM when I want to achieve a fresh face, without the heavy makeup!
Brandy H.
Stoughton, SK
I love these mineral pearls they are so pretty and colour full I feel like a rich person when I use it because it's so classy and I have oily skin and it's great for it and my skin looks so even colour
Jordan V.
Alberta
This setting powder sets in a almost cored shine. It is beautiful on my face..my face has a little bit to do with that 😉 it isn't glossy, but shiny in a good way
Mailen A.
Son accesibles para todos por lo económicos que son. Yo suelo utilizarlo siempre y tienen una pigmentación ideal. Son faciles de difuminar y duran todo el dia. Totalmente recomendables.
Chelsey C.
Love this!! I don't like to put to many creme products on and I feel like this is pigmented enough to do its job by color correction and adapting to your skin color!
Marelys N.

Usually the tanning pearls are made with micropigments of makeup. In the case of Elf, it is a mineral makeup (without chemicals, preservatives, talc or oils) that does not obstruct the pores and whose function is to provide natural luminosity to the skin.
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?