BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Color Corrector

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Buy on ULTA*
Maria G.
these pearls are spectacular for use with a super brush blush because the mix of colors makes you look cute, fresh and natural color for any occasion.
Danielle t.
this is a very finely milled powder! it is beautiful but I really feel the packaging makes it look like there is more product then there actually is
Amanda S.
Fenelon Falls, ON
I am a fan of these pearls. I use with a soft bonding brush and swirl around. Leaves a nice tinted shimmer/color and it leaves my skin feeling soft.
Evelin R.
E escuchado hablar muy bien de este producto me encantaria probarlo ami me facina el maquillaje y tener la experiencia te probar nuevos productos
Marycruz U.

I love this product I recommend it, leave a good finish especially according to your skin tone, and has variety of colors, I really recommend it
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
I love that this powder is in little balls because it isn't messy. The color is great too. Not too shimmery but also doesn't make you look flat.
Evelin R.
Maria V.
I love this product because it mattifies your skin ... I dont know if I spelled that good....and it is also so cheap and everyone can afford it
Maddie H.
Narnia
These pearls correct every bit of discolouration I may have in my face. I look like a porcelain doll when I'm finished and I'm not complaining!
esteffany d.
I am charmed with it am not very brilloso, ideally for the daily makeup, leave my skin with a very pretty aspect, always calling the attention
María S.
valencia
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this? How do you use the pearls?
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I'd really like to try this product but I'm always afraid products like this are going to break and fall apart and make a mess. Has anyone had this problem?