BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Shayla L.
Victoria , BC
It doesn't do a whole lot but it does apply a nice finish to makeup instead of its actual intended purpose. It isn't very pigmented to be honest but it's ok for the price
Rhianna B.
Victoria
Although this product in theory is rather fun, the binder used to create the ball shape prevents the product from transferring on to your brush, rendering them useless.
Jodie R.
An absolutely amazing product makes your skin literally glow!!! This product is very long lasting and is worth the money.It is easy to blend and a smooth texture. I don't recommend it for the use of contouring thoug, I would recommend this product to others!
Medina K.
I don't like the pearls at all. The finish is always different because you don't swash over the exact same pearls every time so sometimes it's lighter sometimes a bit darker.
Cristina B.
I think it works at the beggining but not longer for two reason: the powders don't stay at the skin and when you use it several times the product stay stuck in is booster.
Dayerlin M.
Caracas
I like it!!!! Es the best produxt of the world me encanta todo y sus perlas la manera en que esta diseñada es muy lindo llama la atencion lo he probado y en el rostro queda muy lindo
Janeth E.
Tijuana

The color is beautiful, and I like the idea of ​​pearls, it is easy to use and it is super pigmented. In general I use it with a large brush to spread it easier.
Angelica M.
Girl it gives you that amazing glow of your life, is very pretty thought. The e.l.f. Natural Mineral Pearls gives your makeup a transforming beautifull appeareance.
Huria A.
They are so pigmented and cuter!! I love the packaging however the balls always fall over the place. It is good for oily skin. This doesn't have sun protection but I would definitely buy it again buy again
Corinne H.
This is a great dupe of meteorites! So happy to have added this to my collection! When I first ordered it online I thought it would be small however I was proved wrong when I received it. It is a great size and comes with a super soft application pad. I recommend this to everyone
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?