BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Color Corrector

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Emma F.
Telford, England
Great product got it for Christmas, smells great and gives a very flawless finish to my face. I have recently recommended it to friends and family! In my daily make up bag
Alina S.
Singapore
This is great! I love it a lot! If I would buy a product again it would be this one. It is extremely very easy to use. I have combo skin but it worked perfectly for me and I would definitly recommend!
Lary B.
Ele é muito fofo gentee as cores sao linda é uma maravilha mesmo eu compraria mil vezes so uma coisinha pq sou desastrada ai derrubei as bolinhas mas vou ter cuidado
Hallana S.
Ótimo produto, aderiu bem na pele, comprei na internet. Produto com valor salgado, mas que vale a pena investir. Deixou minha pele com o tom ideal, cobrindo as imperfeiçoes e linhas de expressões. Indico, para quem quer ter um ótimo resultado.
Serena Margo C.
lac la biche
I used to use the mineral powders and got all weepy (and wrote in about it!!) when I learned they'd been discontinued. I loved blending my own "color" using them. That said, I tried both of these pearls (the light colored ones and the tan colored ones) and have been Really Happy using the white/blue/pink ones on some darker areas (dark eye area and areas with any "problems") after putting a bit of coverup (the one in the flat tube) and then using the tan colors for all over light color. I have olive skin and these work really well for me. I'd like the mineral powders to come back, but am happy with this in the meantime!

Rissaa S.
Elf is my favourite make up brand so when I tried this I fell in love instantly . It feels nice on your skin doesn't smell bad & looks great ! Love the quality
Skyler B.
PERFECT!!!!!! It is the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elf cosmetics is so good in skin care and makeup like the elf cosmetics elf mineral mineral pearls skin valbcing
Kirsten R.
Not very pigmented, hard to use with a brush, I think if you wet the brush you may have more luck; but overall nice shine, I use it as a base highlighter
Paige E.
Clings to peach fuzz a little bit but hardly noticeable. Great if you want to even out your skin tone but don't want to look cakey.
Or just for everyday.
Parminder K.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT !!!
Its packaging is very prettyy .. and colour of the pearls are also very pigmented.. Its looks very pretty on the cheeks as blush 😄
María S.
valencia
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this? How do you use the pearls?
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I'd really like to try this product but I'm always afraid products like this are going to break and fall apart and make a mess. Has anyone had this problem?