BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Jennifer Yunely m.
I bought this on a whim. I'm not even sure why but I'm SOOO glad I did. I use this as more of a finishing powder and it's awesome because I always feel like even though my foundation is perfectly matched for my skin, it always leaves my skin looking dull and colorless. I don't like to use bronzers because I prefer a more natural look but this adds just the right about of color to brighten my look. I'll continue to buy this product.
marium K.
Riyadh, MD
I really like these you can use the green and blue ones for color correcter, and blue one for bronzing, and white ones for highlight. These are affordable and beautiful! Amazing product by elf.
rosie m.
Staffordshire
I've never used colour correcting powder before so I was exited to try these. you need to be quite careful with your brush as the pearls sometimes get caught in the bristles the powder itself is really nice brightens without being glittery would definitely buy again!
Lex E.
Billingham , Billingham, Cleveland
This product is great at giving your skin a matte finish! The different colour pearls help to balance out uneven skin tones and the formula is that good it leaves your skin feeling so soft and silky! 10/10!
Candace t.
Calgary, AB
I bought this not really knowing what it was for but when I used it I did noticed it helped cover up my poor really well and I didn't break out even though I fell asleep with it on.
Natasha B.
south shields
Amazing, the colour or it kind of freaked me out at first but when I tried it I was shook it's so good and just makes your skin look so healthy and natural, highly recommend
Yuliya M.
East Hanover, NJ
Very exciting balls. The powder is soft enough for the skin, it is good to lie down, it is well worn. Gives the skin a radiant, healthy appearance. A worthy replacement for a more expensive option.
Alana U.
I love this product, it really is very good. I use it on my clients and recommend it. In fact, all products of this brand are wonderful. I am always buying new products and new brands.
Thalia B.
South Australia
The packaging is interesting on this. You open the Baggie of pearlescent multiple colored balls in a reusable plastic tub I mean I think I could re use of which is neat elf always thinks of evthing! There's nothing holding the balls in the container so be careful not to get too wild w ur brush. I use an elf blush brush w the slanted beveled bristles (the black studio brush), I have natural but I hesitated to buy the color correcting pearls coz they are $8 ea. so I wanted to just kind of get my feet wet coz elf doesn't accept returns but I'd like to buy the a back up of this + the tone correcting pearls. This makes a good finishing powder it's dewy beautiful sheer sheen not a glitter bomb. Very interesting product nothing in the DS even remotely like this! Elf is a mover & a shaker I bet you'd be surprised how many ppl use it & look like a million bucks w a few $2 items! And elf is cruelty free! Awesome price point, meh website it gets the job done but it's emptied my cart oit spontaneously a few times & I had over 30 items in my cart one time omg I was so PO I was mad at elf I'm just getting over it but I can't be mad ag such good products! It takes 7-8 days to receive an order from website.
Holly A.
I bought this some time ago. Bought both the color correction and the color beads as well. Perhaps its me but after rereading the reviews I just never noticed this glitter. I also noticed by chance, different brushes pick up more or less product. The color corrector picks up much easier than the color. I had never used a product like this and when I bought it I thought it novel. I feel for the price this is an excellent product. I have light skin on the rosey side. I can use both of these and feel confident with my look.
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?