BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Erin S.
Richmond, VA
Great for the price. Sometimes hard to find and often sold out at target and CVS.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
1,367 reviews
I love ELF cosmetics!!!!! They are amazing!!!!! They look great and feel great!
Aracely C.
I really like it, it makes my make up seem really fashionable, and glowy❤️❤️.
Robin S.
Hugo, OK
Blah not that great, this was a miss with me. Elf can do better I've seen it.
Melissa P.
Really good product, love how it looks and feels once it's put on the face!
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
Can't complain it gives you the extra color you want but not too shimmering
Ari P.
Eastvale
Purchased at: Macy's
Wasn’t very pleased with this pearls i don’t know if it’s the fact I really didn’t know how to use or if it really didn’t cover my imperfections I wouldn’t recommend it
Felicia H.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Not much of a fan. It didn't really impress me and has just sat in my makeup bag for a good while. I am a big fan of ELF products but won't be buying this again.
Katy B.
Eustis, NE
Purchased at: ULTA
This product did absolutely nothing for me. There are much better products in the drug store. It was by long lasting at all. I love elf but they could have stepped there game up on this. I would not buy this again.
Josie C.
Rockmart, GA
I love love love elf and most of their products but this just wasn’t for me. I don’t understand it, the pearls are very hard and you have to really dig into it to get very little product.
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?