BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Color Corrector

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Hannah Y.
I love this little set of powder balls! I actually use more as a bronzer. I think it supposed to be matte but some of the little balls have a touch of shimmer, nothing big and no glitter. I swish a kabuki brush around the top then apply. I also dip a contouring brush in this to run down the sides of my nose. Great price and great little product. Definitely purchase again. The little balls can pop out if your mixing around too fast...but so what?!
Victoria H.
Roswell , GA
ELF Mineral Pearls adds a bit of sheer color with illumination with 6 multi-colored pearls blend together that mattify skin yet adds a glow for a finished dewy finish. Also has the bonus of Vitamin A, B, C & E that hydrates and softens skin. After using I always look refreshed and ready for anything.
Kaitlyn S.
Honaker
I was surprised to find that the pearls in this are actually loose instead of embedded into a powder like other mineral pearls. The tone is really pretty and slightly shimmery, and works well in correcting skin discolouration. This product works best if you can gently shake it up to loosen some of the powder from the pearls. I really enjoy this product, but the only downside is that the application brush it comes with is not very effective, so I use a kabuki brush from e.l.f. instead.
Yarihelis L.
City pembroke pines, State florida
 I recently bought the skin balancing one and I love it. The skin balancing color corrects but has a translucent white finish. This is great for if you have pale skin like me. I'm not sure if it works on darker skin, but I am sure the natural does. My friend owns the natural one and it is a bronzy glow for darker skin. I love this product and I 10/10 recommend it!
Robin L.
Salem, IN
I normally really enjoy e.l.f. products, but these are not that great. They're pretty and the container is cute. They look good on my dresser. That's about it! Ugh! Comes with a poufy sponge, but it's worthless. Use your own! To get any use from these at all, I had to smash them. So what's the point? Decent correction but not great and wears very quickly. Okay for the price, but NOT a dupe for Guerlain!
Riley K.
While this product is good for dry skin, it is definitely not a top pick for those with dry skin. The mineral pearls have a slight glow/shimmer to them provided a dewy look that looks very shiny on oily skin. This powder is very effective for the first five hours of wearing it but after that it begins to disappear and seap into the under concealer or foundation. While this product is a cheap alternative face powder it is not effective for all skin types.
Shila C.
Stillwater, OK
These pearls worked okay for me as a setting powder. I did see some tone balancing happening but there was still a lot of redness peeking through. I will not be repurchasing these and the reason would be because the pot is NOT deep enough for the amount of pearls! More ended up down the sink or in the floor because they would bounce out when I swirled my brush. It made it such a hassle!
soph k.
The e.l.f cosmetics natural mineral pearls were not 5 stars because it made my skin red. Maybe I was allergic to an ingredient in this mineral pearl but my skin wasn't too happy. I hope that I can use other e.l.f products and hopefully not get sensitive reaction from it.
Autumn F.
i love these natural mineral perals. not only does it help with color correcting your face but its also minerals added to the formula. this powder is easy to apply and a little goes a long way. i also love that elf has such good makeup but every thing is at a really low priced.
Molly S.
Lincoln, NE
I forgot to pack any sort of blush or highlighter on a recent trip and I had heard good things about the ELF pearls so I figured it was a good chance to try them. I am very fair skinned and I could barely tell any product was on my face. Another downside was that they were very messy!
María S.
valencia
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this? How do you use the pearls?
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I'd really like to try this product but I'm always afraid products like this are going to break and fall apart and make a mess. Has anyone had this problem?

back