BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Color Corrector

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Jessica R.
Queen Creek, AZ
These were promising but the beads and getting color off them was not working for me. Plus it was difficult to use since they moved around and fall out of the container. There is a ton of elf products I absolutely love and for the price it's not a terrible loss if you don't care for it 😊. I'm kinda stuck on physician formula butter bronzer.
karly v.
My favorite. They sell a case that comes with two sticks. One you apply for your dark circles under your eyes and omg it works so well. I've been struggling for years to find something that covers it up. And it works so well. I was so impressed. The other stick I only really use in the winter. You apply it for red marks on your face to cover up and in the winter I have so much dry skin which makes it red and when I put it on it covers it up and if you add more makeup you just put it right over it and stays on
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Elizabeth C.
These leave a gray cast on my skin when all mixed together. I've sorted through them and take out some of the colors, I use it on redness but I just don't see anything good about it. I guess if you were looking into the Guerlain meteorites this would be a good one to test first.
brittany B.
Richmond, VA
I'm on the border with this product. It's not quite a bronzer, not quite a highlighter, and not very good to use as a finishing powder because it leaves your skin so patchy. I like to use it when I don't want a full face, but would like an extra glow on my cheeks.
Siera S.
Berlin, NH
Looooove! I don't use this product during my everyday makeup look but I do use on the occasional night out or holiday. It's a great finishing touch to any look that helps lock in other products and minimize any extra lines. Really good price! Highly recommend.
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
I got this thinking that it would balance out my skin tones and everything. I thought wrong, there is mineral balls in here that have glitter in them to “illuminate” your skin, but in reality it just makes your face shimmery. The green does blur out the redness, but the glitter over takes everything. If you like shimmer, this may be great for you, but personally I like matte or a natural glow.
Triniti 🥀.
I think this product is okay. It does a pretty good job at mattifying my skin, but at the same time I just feel like it hard to use. I feel like very little product gets on my brush when I try and use it and the colors are just kind of weird.
Sarah I.
Ada, OK
Great color correcting palette at a steal. Lasts all day and keeps the redness at bay. I love that it’s easy to find and offers just the right amount of coverage without being overboard. This will definitely be a constant in my makeup bag!
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I bought these and let me tell you they're amazing because I can get my brush and play with them I don't need a crush on them or anything I just get my brush my fan brush and I just brush a little bit of Prancer on there and it looks amazing
María S.
valencia
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this? How do you use the pearls?
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I'd really like to try this product but I'm always afraid products like this are going to break and fall apart and make a mess. Has anyone had this problem?

back