BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This all-natural Mineral Volumizing Mascara lengthens, separates and volumizes lashes instantly. Developed for sensitive skin and contact wearers, the natural formula is gentle enough for everyday use. Infused with Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Pro Vitamin-B

e.l.f. Mineral Natural Volumizing Mascara
  • "Awesome product that is a staple in my makeup bag. Better than most alternatives and the price is way better as well. Lasts a long time. Would definitely recommend. " in 4 reviews
  • "I enjoy using this mascara. This lengthens my lashes and gives a great color to my lashes. It holds all day and is very simple to remove before bed. The perfect amount of mascara comes out onto the stick. There is never a mess when I use it and it fits perfectly in my makeup bag." in 3 reviews
  • "What I love about E.L.F products is that they are affordable and high quality. This mascara is one of my favorites! I have really thin eyelashes and this gives them so much volume." in 3 reviews
Desiray T.
Moreno Valley Ca
This makes my eyelashes look amazing I love this product a lot. I told my friend about and she loved it too. And it doesn't give me no  flakiness words coming off for clumpness. I use it almost everyday. Yes I would buy it again when I go to the store.
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
I liked the product when I first used it but it dried up in the bottle within days. The price is cheap but I still wanted to be able to use it all. I made sure the lid was on correctly, so maybe it was just a defect with that particular one. So product wise it's a 5 star if it would last
Maddie B.
Marissa l.
I love this mascara! I recently purchased this online to try out and after reading mixed reviews about it I tested it and it made my lashes longer and fuller! If anyone is looking for a cheap mascara that will make your eyelashes longer I recommend this!
Gina R.
Lincolnton, NC
Love this mascara. It cheap but a great product, I use this mascara along with a lash primer and it lasts all day long. I have green eyes so it really made my lashes Long and made them pop. I will definitely buy this product again in the future.
Jennifer H.
East Lansing, MI
I typically really like elf products, but this mascara does not live up to the brand name. It’s very clumpy and is difficult to take off. It does not look good when it’s on and I would definitely recommend using a different elf mascara. The mineral infused mascara isn’t good.
Michaela F.
Brookhaven, PA
I was sent this product for free but I totally wanted to try it. I love elf's price point and this mascara is great. It creates long lashes without them looking clumpy or heavy which I love! I will definitely be trying more of their mascaras!
Hayley F.
Oxnard, CA
I LOVE this mascara. It never clumps, holds my lashes curl, and makes my lashes look full. It has yet to flake, but does transfer to the lower lash line, but usually after almost a full day. For the price, this is definitely worth it!
HEATHER S.
Beaufort
Awesome product! I love this mascara for every day use. It's super easy to apply and it lasts throughout the entire day. Great packaging and I love the actual wand on this mascara. It doesn't clump up which results in beautiful lashes.
Kaylah J.
This is decent. It is a little watery. It doesn't really give volume or anything. It kinda just coats the lashes with mascara. So you lashes are just black. It takes forever to dry. It doesn't curl them or anything.