BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This all-natural Mineral Volumizing Mascara lengthens, separates and volumizes lashes instantly. Developed for sensitive skin and contact wearers, the natural formula is gentle enough for everyday use. Infused with Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Pro Vitamin-B

Nicole G.
Stuart, FL
I used to not be big on mascara but this product really made me love it. I recommended it to several of my friends and family. It really made my eyelashes pop which was my favorite thing when I do my makeup to make sure my eyelashes really stand out. I have long eyelashes so this really helps.
Paige K.
Beechmont
Didn’t do good for my eyelashes. I have thick long eyelashes and it just didn’t do good. Not long lasting at all. I used it for about a month. First time using it. I would recommend to someone who has sparce eyelashes
Gabriela P.
Wenatchee
I have like 5 of these tubes of mascara it works amazing for such an affordable price it makes my lashes look more full long doesn't clump up as much as some of the brands I've used and last a while
Alexis S.
Phoenix
Works great. Long lasting and easy to use. Such a great price. Wand is a perfect size. Helps my light brown eyelashes actually stand out. Dunked the bottle in water on accident and it didn’t ruin the product at all.
Sarah H.
Wdm, IA
It’s ok. I mean it’s cheap and gets me by. Doesn’t smudge or run a whole lot so that’s good. I have sensitive eyes and it made me a bit itchy. Easy to apply, not much clumping (also good) but not a ton of volume.
Kaitlin L.
When I first bought this I thought it would just be mat,but it turned out that there are sparkles in it.😑 other than that there is nice packaging and a nice amount of mascara for the money.I would recommend!!!
Courtnay F.
Saint Cloud, FL
What I love about E.L.F products is that they are affordable and high quality. This mascara is one of my favorites! I have really thin eyelashes and this gives them so much volume.
Lauren e.
Saint Charles, MO
This mascara is okay. It doesn't last as long as I would have liked, and it definitely doesn't seem like its a full tube. It flakes off easily, and just doesn't do as much as I had wished.
McKenzie A.
I was wary of trying this out... as a general rule of thumb, I try to stay away from make up products that only cost a couple of dollars. I'm pretty picky about my mascara, but I thought I'd give this a shot since I'm usually impressed by E.L.F. products. I was pleased with the results! It went on smooth, with no clumping. Really, the only thing I wish, was that it was a bit more lengthening and volumizing.
Desiray T.
Moreno Valley Ca
This makes my eyelashes look amazing I love this product a lot. I told my friend about and she loved it too. And it doesn't give me no  flakiness words coming off for clumpness. I use it almost everyday. Yes I would buy it again when I go to the store.