BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Conditions Soothes the Skin With Vitamin A, B, C E 100% Natural Ingredients 2 No Parabens, Preservatives or Chemical Dyes 3 Safe, Gentle Formula Bring a touch of natural beauty to your eyes with these long-lasting shades that add subtle highlights for daytime or increased drama for night. With key Vitamins A, B, C E these eyeshadows hydrate minimize the appearance of fine lines for a youthful look. These all natural consistency makes them incredibly easy to apply with no Parabens, no Preservatives no Chemical Dyes for a healthier more beautiful you! All e.l.f. Mineral packaging is recyclable, because beautifying yourself the world is a beautiful thing! Includes the Mineral Must Have Products: 2 Eyeshadow Colors 2 1 Eyeshadow Brush Total Net Wt. 0.04 oz No animal testing.

Krista B.
Clarence, PA
While traveling to Texas, my luggage with my cosmetics managed to get misplaced and I needed to purchases some makeup to get me by until my bag was located...Or shipped home. I popped into a drug store and purchased basically the whole line of ELF cosmetics and the loose powder set, in Romantic, was my absolute favorite!! It is perfectly pigmented and lasts!
Jessica L.
Eagle Lake, TX
I purchased this set online a few months ago & I'm so glad that I did! The light pink shadow is so gorgeous on the eyes! I'm a huge fan of ELF products & these shadows reminded me why! They are glittery & very pigmented. I did receive a little fallout with their product.
Kaylee S.
Winnsboro, TX
I love e.l.f. All of there products work so well for how cheap they are. I started buying them when I was like 12. This product has worked for me for many different occasions. I just mix it with other mineral eyeshadow other than the ones in here.
Domonique C.
Dunnellon , FL
I'm in love with e.l.f products. They are my favorite makeup brand. Their makeup is light and so affordable and it always fits nicely in my makeup pouch. They last forever and they never ware off of my face!
Adine D.
Jax Bch, FL
The packaging is really cute & the tubs they're in are very efficient for usage however the colors are not very pigmented. I find myself having to put extra product on my eye constantly.
Lu🌸 D.
Dejan tu parpado bello, son grandiosos aparte por que son ricos en minerale de vdd qe son muy buenos, tengo muchisimo make up! Pero siempre estoy enamorada de elf, y siempre los voy a recomendar, por que son muy muy buenos
Teran F.
I really love e.l.f products it's easy apply works good and never have put lot make up on which is good for me since have real bad white skin (which everyone always think I'm sick cause white pale I am) but their products works good for me where don't look like have to much make up on but makes me look better to
Mikaylah L.
Independence, KY
It's pretty cheap but has pretty good pigment. Just make sure you use an eye primer for optimum pigmentation. The fall out is minimal which is nice. I hated these colors on myself but that is obviously my own fault. Over all this eyeshadow is pretty great for the price
Lori Y.
Girard
They are ok for price, kinda chaulky with a lot of fallout. Not the creamy pigmented shadow I am used to. yes much room for improvement. Packaging was decent and they are sturdy pots. I believe this was something I found at Walgreens on a sale buy one get one 50% OFF.
Desirae K.
Mukwonago, WI
If you haven't tried e.l.f. before, what are you waiting for?! E.L.F. makes good quality products at a super affordable price! This eye shadow set gives you all the essential colors needed and everything you would need to make the perfect eye look.