e.l.f. Mineral Must Haves Mineral Eye Shadow Set, Earthy uploaded by Jo Anne R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Conditions Soothes the Skin With Vitamin A, B, C E 100% Natural Ingredients 2 No Parabens, Preservatives or Chemical Dyes 3 Safe, Gentle Formula Bring a touch of natural beauty to your eyes with these long-lasting shades that add subtle highlights for daytime or increased drama for night. With key Vitamins A, B, C E these eyeshadows hydrate minimize the appearance of fine lines for a youthful look. These all natural consistency makes them incredibly easy to apply with no Parabens, no Preservatives no Chemical Dyes for a healthier more beautiful you! All e.l.f. Mineral packaging is recyclable, because beautifying yourself the world is a beautiful thing! Includes the Mineral Must Have Products: 2 Eyeshadow Colors 2 1 Eyeshadow Brush Total Net Wt. 0.04 oz No animal testing.

Amanda H.
Somerset, KY
Good eye shadow for the price, of course. But seems to be very chalky, actually. Does blend ok, but not the best in my opinion. I do use it occasionally just to add some color, but only when I know I have a lot of time to blend, blend, blend! I would recommend this eye shadow to anyone who actually knows what they're doing.
Harley H.
Greenfield, IN
This Eyeshadow set has amazing colors. I feel this set has a beautiful combination of colors. The colors in this set could blend in many ways to make a beautiful makeup look. The colors could match with almost any out fit. I highly suggest this set!
Juliäñä F.
Reidsville, NC
Cheap and great? All you could ask for. This is a really good option for those that dont want to spend so much money on high end makeup! Its pigmented, blendable and all over a good option and choice
Carly G.
Hickory, NC
If you are looking for an inexpensive product, ELF is the way to go. Their stuff works great especially for the price. It doesn't last all day like some higher end products, but what do you expect. I would purchase especially for the price, it's a great product.
Rachel L.
I bought this to help tone up my eye lids and it's not bad. It's gets stuck in the crease of my eyelids but other then that I enjoy it! I bought it at Walmart and I use them here and there. Wouldn't recommend though.
Angie L.
Lake villa, IL
I didn't like this as much as I've liked other elf products- maybe it's because they're mineral based and my skin reacts weird to them. But they would not stay out no matter the primer I used! The colors were pretty, just wished they'd last!
Nova S.
Ithaca, NY
you can not go wrong with E.L.F. products. THey are good quality and the price on there products are with in everybody's budget. it get my product at Target. They also have it on line as well to buy. This last all day for me. Yes I will keep buying this product.
Shannon B.
seaford
Look at the colors!!!! Stunning. These are my everyday colors for the natural look. I use many eye shadows I just love the colors or these I bought this at target! and will buy again. You should try it!
Jo Anne R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I have these e.lf. mineral eye shadows but, only 2 have survived my moved over the years. I have earthy, which is an absolute beautiful full on metallic eye shadow. Used wet or dry. When wet, it has serious staying power and a duo-chrome type effect on your eyes. The color earthy is a nice olive color and trendy which is a champaign color. Both are absolutely stunning on the eyes! If you can find this e.l.f. Mineral Must Haves 3 Piece Mineral Eye Shadow Set, buy it. I only wish I still had the 3rd color. I feel like Im missing out now! Now, Im gonna be on the hunt, to replace the 3rd #e.l.f. mineral eye shadow..
Mayra V.
Austin, TX
This eye shadow is perfect !!!! The colors are so beautiful ! Everybody asked what eyeshadow i was using and i said elf mineral eyeshadow set ! And of course they bought it and it looked great on them and me