BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Conditions Soothes the Skin With Vitamin A, B, C E 100% Natural Ingredients 2 No Parabens, Preservatives or Chemical Dyes 3 Safe, Gentle Formula Bring a touch of natural beauty to your eyes with these long-lasting shades that add subtle highlights for daytime or increased drama for night. With key Vitamins A, B, C E these eyeshadows hydrate minimize the appearance of fine lines for a youthful look. These all natural consistency makes them incredibly easy to apply with no Parabens, no Preservatives no Chemical Dyes for a healthier more beautiful you! All e.l.f. Mineral packaging is recyclable, because beautifying yourself the world is a beautiful thing! Includes the Mineral Must Have Products: 2 Eyeshadow Colors 2 1 Eyeshadow Brush Total Net Wt. 0.04 oz No animal testing. see more...

Jessica L.
Eagle Lake, TX
I purchased this set online a few months ago & I'm so glad that I did! The light pink shadow is so gorgeous on the eyes! I'm a huge fan of ELF products & these shadows reminded me why! They are glittery & very pigmented. I did receive a little fallout with their product.
Lori Y.
Girard
They are ok for price, kinda chaulky with a lot of fallout. Not the creamy pigmented shadow I am used to. yes much room for improvement. Packaging was decent and they are sturdy pots. I believe this was something I found at Walgreens on a sale buy one get one 50% OFF.
Jessica M.
W Lafayette, IN
This highlighter is very nice but at times it is wayyyy too white on the face. it is hard and hard to use the prodcut because it is literally like a rock. its cheap so i would buy it again but at the same time it is not the best make up i have ever used ..
Desirae K.
Mukwonago, WI
If you haven't tried e.l.f. before, what are you waiting for?! E.L.F. makes good quality products at a super affordable price! This eye shadow set gives you all the essential colors needed and everything you would need to make the perfect eye look.
Cindy S.
PITTSBURGH, PA
This stuff is awesome, for an awesome price. A great substitute whenever I want to look nice without using my expensive makeup. I am always happy with my ELF purchases. The pigmentation is pretty decent for the price.
Araceli M.
Sterling, IL
The e.l.f. Mineral Must haves 3 piece mineral eye shadows are somewhat good quality. The pigment could be better but it's not a total miss. Probably would only by this product once. Love the color selection though.
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida

products for my elf are often used because they are good, cheap and good quality. without spending very much a very good vision makeup their pigments are very good I can recommend the high coverage is achieved
Josie Q.
Goldendale,wa
This is an ok product wish it would blend better and stay on longer but it's pretty good Quality for the price. I also like how affordable it is.
Hailie L.
Runnemede, NJ
Very beautiful colors and never can go wrong with a good elf eyeshadow! Also, this comes with a new de soft brush for applying the shadows
Lesley R.
San Bernardino , CA
Its a four color Eye shadow set it is romantic dark rich beautiful colors. I really love it can use fir dark or natural eye look