e.l.f. Mineral Makeup Blemish Kit uploaded by Stephanie H.e.l.f. Mineral Makeup Blemish Kit uploaded by April C.e.l.f. Mineral Makeup Blemish Kit uploaded by April C.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Natural Mineral Makeup Heal & disguise blemishes with the all natural Mineral Blemish Kit.  This translucent powder has active acne fighting ingredients like natural sulfur to treat acne & prevent future breakouts while penetrating deep into the pores to control blackheads. Kit Includes: Natural Mineral Powder. Mineral Blemish Brush All e.l.f. Natural Mineral packaging is recyclable, because beautifying yourself & the world is a beautiful thing! Not tested on animals.

Marissa B.
Downey
This powder honestly may be comparable to Laura mercier! it’s so soft and makes your makeup last for a whole school day (9 hours) and I don’t experience any creasing while I’m wearing this product. And to top it all off ONLY 3 DOLLARS!? You best believe I got 2 orders of this powder it’s on my top 3
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Sharon S.
Philadelphia
I like this blemish kit it gets the job done for the most part. I have oily skin and it seems to stay intact all day with makeup. It has a natural finish so it’s not shinny or anything. The price is good which I why I love elf because I’m not a professional and like to do the basic for doing my makeup. I recommend giving it a try.
Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ
I don’t know if I just couldn’t do this properly or if it’s because it wasn’t a good product but overall I didn’t have much luck with it. I felt like it sat in my creases and it didn’t really help with any blemish. I wouldn’t purchase again and don’t recommend it.
Carolyn K.
Mechanicsburg
I like this product its natural and gives my face the look I'm going for. It had just enough shimmer. The product comes in a good reasonable size. The makeup stays all day. Their is no sun protection in this product. I will definitely buy it again.
Yuriko F.
Peoria, AZ
This product was my go to back when I was in high school. I had so mucb acne and this baby was the one that worked for me very well. It covers your imperfections and it is long lasting. I would really recommend this product to those with acne.
Emma M.
eden prairie
amazing kit. it makes my eyes look so much brighter and i just love elf cosmetics so much. super natural and shimmery finish and i love it so much. its overall agreat product and i think that there is sun protection. i would love to review more products like this again.
Amanda O.
Madera, CA
This product didn’t work at all covering up blemishes. It was a sheer finish. I have oily skin and it didn’t help keep me dry. When applied there was no coverage. I wouldn’t buy this again.
Elexis B.
Bay City, MI
It did an alright job just wish the container and brush were bigger to be able to cover more area. It was very affordable so I didn't mind the size, just bigger would be better for better application. Would definitely repurchase.
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
This product is good for small blemishes, but if you have a zit or something? Forget about it. It’s difficult to get the powder to stay where you need it and i couldn’t get it to build. It’s good for the price of only a few bucks, so it’ll do in a pinch, but definitely not my go-to or something I would go out of my way to buy.
Kristen S.
How well does it work???
Yamilet Romero R.
How good is this product?
Gvanca K.
e.l.f. Mineral Makeup Blemish Kit i have acne after pregnancy and I dont know how to hide my blemishis, does this product truly work?
Lauren A.
Does this come with the brush in the picture? How do you use this?
Carrie H.
ROSCOE, IL
How well does this work?