e.l.f. Mineral Infused Mascara
e.l.f. Mineral Infused Mascara
By e.l.f. Cosmetics
Lacey R.
Chester, IL

I've been looking for a mascara that gives my lashes lots of length. Does this product give good length

Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
1 year, 11 months ago
It doesn't give a super amount of length or anything, but for the price, I'd say it was decent. If you are looking for a mascara that gives a lot more legnth, this might not be the right choice.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
2 years ago
I curled my lashes and then applied this mascara and it made my lashes appear longer. The secret is to curl first.
Romi G.
Romi G.
2 years ago
If you are looking for length go for the smashbox x rated mascara. It really works.
krystal ☺.
krystal ☺.
2 years ago
Well for me it didn't 😞 i used it a couple of times before it started to dry out. It was hard to comb out my lashes and try to get it to lengthen my lashes. After application my eyelashes were stiff and it was very drying 😧