BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Provide your eyelashes with the beneficial effects of minerals with this mineral-infused mascara from elf. The colored mascara works to define your eyelashes and make them stand out while the minerals work to make your eyelashes stronger. see more...

• Has anyone else used this for awhile and noticed a difference in it...1 Answers
  • Is this a good mascara? Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking for a new mascara and I heard good this about t...2 Answers
Kaela L.
Kaela L.
I bought this mascara for $3 the other day after reading reviews of how great it was. I personally was not impressed and will be returning it soon.
I was a little concerned by how tight the stopper was on the wand, and when I pulled the wand out I barely had any product on it.
I had to dip the wand back in the tube several times for it to even look like I did something with my lashes. My lashes ended up clumping together and the mascara dried pretty slow, it was still a dry but sticky consistency 2 minutes after I applied it.
Then I tried to take it off and it took me a minute or so to get it all off.
I love a lot of things from the elf brand, their stuff IS hit or miss and this was just a miss for me, I personally wouldn't recommend it.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Thiensville, WI
I usually wear Bare Minerals Flawless definition mascara or Dior's mascara, but those are kind of pricey. I was looking for a mascara that was cheaper that I would like, so I tried this one and I love it..especially since it's SO cheap. The wand of this Elf mascara is definitely more flimsy. However, because of the cost and the fact that it's usable, I'm satisfied. This mascara is not clumpy at all. The only thing I think they should enhance is wand stability, because of the flimsiness. I've been using this mascara only for a week now, so i do not know how long it will actually last (I have heard that it doesn't last as long as others).
Nida Y.
Nida Y.
Sugar Land, TX
I got this in a gift package with other e.l.f. products. I was able to use the eyeshadow palette that was in there but this mascara was just so dry when I got it. It's like it had been waiting forever. I just bought it and again, it was dry and I had to throw it out. /: I don't recommend buying this mascara when you can buy ones that work and don't dry out so fast like Covergirl or Maybelline. (They are pricier, but they're worth it, just wait until Target or Walmart had a sale on them. )
Hannah S.
I have mixed feelings about this mascara. I love the price, because who doesn't love a mascara that's only $3, but the formula is a little tricky. It doesn't get clumpy, but it makes my lashes feel like they're covered in glue if I put on more than one coat. This product does add a great amount of length to my lashes and the brush is really nice too, but the glue-like feeling makes me not reach for this mascara every day.
R E.
R E.
I really like this mascara!! I like lighter makeup, and his mascara is perfect for that! It doesn't clump and is very natural. It makes your lashes look thicker and longer naturally, and you really can't tell your wearing it. I guess people who like more dramatic lashes might not like this but it's great to enhance them! Love it and will definitely repurchase. The price is also amazing!
Sunny M.
Sunny M.
Dania, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great at adding length and dark color to your lashes. I have noticed though that it doesn't had a thickness or volume and it does ware off midday. I have to reapply because it seems the color has disappeared some times. It's only $3 so it's not a big deal but in the plus side it doesn't make my lashes feel dry and brittle like some mascaras do.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Ontario, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the price of this mascara, it's easy to find, and great in a pinch. It's also vegan/cruelty-free, which I love! However? It's not the best mascara I have used before, and I feel like it didn't last very long and dried out quickly. I would get it again if I needed something cheap, but will probably save my money for something higher quality next time.
Laura B.
Laura B.
When I got this I was skeptical as I am very picky about my mascara. I received it for free as part of a promotion elf was running online. I feel like they tossed in old products into the goody bag because when I opened it, it was dried out. I couldn't get any product onto my lashes. Nothing came off the wand onto my lashes so into the garbage it went.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Tucson, AZ
I was a little timid on trying it, but is was only $2!!! So got it anyways. I've been using it for around 2 months! This little thing has lasted me long time and for only two dollars! In my opinion it works great with my eyelashes. Mine aren't too long but they are full so I don't need one to make them look longer or more full. This is perfect for me.
Catherine  H.
Catherine H.
Athens, GA
This is probably the worst mascara I have ever used. I received it for free as a gift add on from an elf order, and I am glad I didn't waste money on it. It is cheap, but there are plenty of other cheap mascaras that are much better. It doesn't lengthen, volumize, or do much of anything besides adding a little darkness to your lashes. Skip on this!
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Do you like the formula?
Rajvee P.
Rajvee P.
Does this mascara cause clumps?
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Douglasville , Ga
Does the Mascara stay on long and is it water proof?
Hannah S.
Does anyone else get a tacky feeling from this mascara?
Zoey Z.
Zoey Z.
Columbus, WI
I want to try a new mascara that doesn't clump and gives you volume...does this mascara meet those needs?