e.l.f. Mineral Infused Face Primer- LargeInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #14 in Face Primer

This Mineral Infused Face Primer transforms your face into a flawless, smooth canvas ideal for long-lasting makeup application. Developed to combat against excess oil, flaky dryness, enlarged pores, and fine lines.

HOW TO USE

• Apply to clean skin prior to makeup application to prep skin.
  • Use a small amount and blend evenly on your face.
  • Use with a blending brush for flawless results.

1.01 fl. oz. (30mL)

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Silica

e.l.f. Mineral Infused Face Primer- Large
  • "i got this product from my job actually and the product works good on dry skin i’m not sure if it works for oily skin. this doesn’t have any sun protection but it’s easy to apply to the skin and blend in as well. i would buy again and try other elf primers as well
    " in 1651 reviews
Gina J.
I'll start by saying that I was in absolute LUST with this product! Great price, great payoff, and I began reaching for it before my higher end primers that I use. I just went through the product relatively quickly, which I don't use a lot of product when I do, so it was a little puzzling. The texture was great, it didn't really do much for my redness, but I was willing to overlook it because it does work, fills in pores, and makes my foundation apply seamlessly, no creasing at all. UNTIL one day I dropped the pump and it fell apart, and I realized how LITTLE is in the actual pump. I should have read reviews because apparently this is a common problem. And for the price tag, I might as well actually spend the $25 a month on a primer that comes with MORE in the pump than what E.L.F. does by the time I repurchase throughout a month because there's so little in the package that you use it quickly. It was my own fault for not reading the volume on the packaging, but shame on E.L.F. for wasting that much plastic for THAT LITTLE product. Based on that, I won't repurchase. It's so wasteful, and also misleading. I was a little heartbroken when I saw how little there was and how cheated I felt by a company that I'd endorsed as a great alternative to higher end/over priced cosmetic products.
Alisha S.
Port Angeles, WA
I looked all over for a good primer, trying to stay below 12.00$. I tried many before this one and they had an odd smell to them like an egg yoke or something was in it.  And the other ones made my face very greasy and feel like I was just slathering my face in something made out of Crisco.  To begin I was a HUGE fan of Elf Products because there reasonable, Have a huge selection, and work AMAZING!  So finally my local CVS got it in and I tried it! And NOW  I am in love with it!!!!!!!!! Smells good, feels like silk on my face and really sets a nice base to apply my foundation. I would recommend this to anyone to try it!
Corinne P.
Los Angeles
it is the first time I used a primer.  I do not like heavy products on my face so I never used primer or foundation.  I heard someone at the gym bragging about e.l.f. mineral infused face primer and for the price I decided to give it a try.  I was amazed at how silky this product felt on my skin.  It is so light and silky; it does not feel like I am wearing anything.  I do not use foundation so I applied powder and blush directly after applying the primer and the powder held better on my skin.  Since then I explored other primers that offer better coverage, but none of them have the silky quality of e.l.f. Mineral Infused Face Primer.
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
I LOVE this primer. I have large pores and have never , until now found a drug store primer that filed my pores like this primer does . You apply this primer and it smoothes everything so well that when you apply your foundation everything looks so seamless and you look a lot younger ( GOALS) . I am now on my second bottle of this primer and I do purchase mine at Target . I would highly suggest that anyone that struggles with large pores or anyone in search of a good drugstore primer in general give this a try . The regular size bottle is $6 and the large bottle is $10 . I really do think it is well worth the money . I will continue to buy this primer for years and years to come
Natalie H.
richmond
I typically do not like to spend a lot of money on primers and this one is supper affordable, comes with a lot of product and does the job. I have fairly large pores that can often be seen with just foundation, however this primer works to smooth over my pores, leaving my skin smooth, moisturized and ready to begin the rest of my makeup routine. It keeps my makeup in tact all day. I would highly recommend this product to makeup users on-the-go who do not have time to touch up their makeup as well as anyone who wants to create a great base for their makeup look! Love this product! Will be buying this again!
Vanessa A.
Riverside, CA
I've tried this product twice so far and by far I was very surprised by it. I wore it earlier this week for nearly 12 hours and when I arrived home my makeup still looked good. I had some shine but I didn't have any major issues. I liked that the primer didn't irritate my skin or feel heavy either. It glided well over my skin and didn't seem to have any interactions with my makeup. I used it as an eye primer this week and found that my eyeshadow stayed in place with little fall off. I liked that the primer was clear.
Rebecca M.
Wichita

Marie M.Cameron, NC283 reviewsDec. 20, 2016, 8:05 p.m.Ok, confession time! I have never used a face primer before! :0 I know right? I have oily/combination skin so I have always been afraid to put a primer on instead of just moisturizer. I’ve always been afraid it will clog my pores and cause my skin to crazy!

e.l.f. Mineral Infused Face Primer was a very pleasant experience for me so before I dive in with my input let me explain what it does. This is the clear version. They also have it a lavender, green, and beige that all do different facial skin corrections. The clear one was developed to combat excessive oil (HELLO that’s me), flaky dryness, enlarged pores, and fine lines so you’re makeup can go on satin smooth. Um, I don’t know about you but this speaks to me!

So it comes out of the bottle as a gel and I was afraid this was going to be heavy but it was nowhere near what I thought it was going to be. It went on so light! It absorbed very quickly and seriously guys I swear my skin transformed right before my eyes. Like literally I kept looking at my skin in the mirror all close and stuff lol! My natural, slightly uneven skin all of a sudden looked smoother and flawless. Like it legit looked like I had a peel done or something! My face felt so silky soft. You could really feel the light minerals in this stuff like a veil over your face. It also smells amazing!

I chose to apply two different types of foundations I use. Medium coverage CoverGirl Clean and full coverage MAC Studio Fix Fluid. The reason I did this is because my face undertone is stuck somewhere in between light and medium so usually I have to mix two different foundations to get the color I need. I also like to cover up my blemishes, breakouts, and uneven skin tone. This excessive layering though usually causes my foundation to slip throughout the day and you can really see some caking sometimes around dry areas of my face that need to be exfoliated.

This worked amazing to prevent slippage. So much so that my face actually felt dry to the touch instead of slightly oily with a bunch of makeup on. I also noticed when removing with a makeup wipe that there was way more makeup on the wipe at the end of the day then usual. While I still had some issues with fine lines showing around my eyes and forehead, it did create a smooth airbrush finish and the caking was way less than usual. For sure going to find a new foundation routine to use with this or switch to a lighter method.

I give this product a 5!
kao (.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product! It is smooth silky and light and works well.

BUT! Make sure you know how much you're buying as the size of the container compared to how much is actually inside. The clearish outer part comes off and inside is another white cylinder. That cylinder is mostly empty, and there is barely anything in there. I would rather pay a little bit more to have the container actually filled up. But other than that it works pretty good for me.
Shunnie B.
['Toledo', 'OH'], OH
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Primer! Immediately after application, my skin feels so soft! This s the first Primer I have used and I will not go to another. The Primer keeps my Make-Up look awesome all day all I have to do is blot it periodically! It also helps my Make-Up blend amazingly! Usually, it separates from my skin and looks lumpy but with this product, it looks smooth and applies my foundation smoothly!
Danielle L.
Zaleski, OH
I have tried all of Elf Cosmetics, Face Primers, 1.Elf Lavender face primer is for a brighter, even skin tone primer, 2.elf glow primer, gives your skin a illumination or youthful glow while helping keep your makeup in place. 3. Elf Green Primer or (color correcting) is a primer that helps correct any redness on your face, 4.Clear Elf Primer, i assume there meaning the pore reducing primer, All these primers feel like they have a silicone base, which helps hide large pores, but the Elf Pore Erasing Primer in clear does seem to be a thicker silicone formula, All of Elf Cosmetic Primers ive tried are awsome, one complaint though, the bottle they package it in, is decieving if you twist off the top and look inside there is a small container within the bug one and you only get maybe a TBS (table spoon) 1/2 worth of product. The cost of the primers in my area are $6.00, thats not alot of product for the amount.(this is just my honest opinion, i love the primer/formula but that was disappointing) i was told you can get a bugger bottle on line ?
Elvia D.
Does this primer work well on oily skin?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Looking for a good face primer. I know elf products are a pretty good price. Would anyone recommend this?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good?
Alexus Y.
So I really love elf but i know their products can be cheaply made as well sometimes. Is this a reliable primer??
Deblina B.
Kolkata
Hello. I am very much interested in this product but I would like to know if it is suitable for oily skin or dry skin?