BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Whether you want to create a summer tan or a healthy glow, these sheer and lightly pigmented powders will add that touch of color that will leave your skin healthy and radiant. All of our mineral glow powders are mineral based with no parabens, no preservatives and no chemical dyes.

California Residents click here

WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.

HOW TO WORK

Shake the Natural Mineral Glow back and forth to get excess powder loose into the tray. Gently glide over the powder with the Bronzer Brush to grab the powder, bring your brush to the cap to work in the powder to the brush, then tap off any excess. Apply to areas of the face that need highlighting by working into the skin in a circular motion.

Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate(Ve), Boron Nitride , May Contain: Iron Oxides(CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742) Ultramarine Blue(CI 77007)

Titanium Dioxide is a key ingredient because of its ability to provide sun protection to the skin. These ingredients impart a soft focus effect that creates a natural, healthy, and youthful glow that instantly fills facial lines to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. These powders are absorbed into the skin and help control the effects of oily skin, for a shine-free, matte glow that visibly smoothes the skin and refines its texture.

e.l.f. Mineral Glow
  • "All the elf products are amazing I love the glow loss make up is great a little goes a long way " in 5 reviews
  • "I love the fact that these are all natural products, so much better for the skin, and it actually works very well, goes on smooth, last all day. " in 4 reviews
Caitlin G.
Toledo, OH
This stuff is okay. Can be messy so you might get covered in shimmer. It’s very affordable and does the job of giving you some sort of glow. I wouldn’t buy again because I rarely use it.
Harper B.
Palm harbor , FL
I'm in love with this powder. It's fantastic. The price is amazing and I love the packaging, it makes it so easy to use. It isn't too brightening so that it looks white, and it sets my foundation amazingly. My foundation looks perfect so much longer.
Danielle M.
Valley View, PA
OBSESSION does not even begin to describe the relationship I have with this. The tone sheerness and just flawlessness this just adds the best touch to my days make up.
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
Amazing product for such an affordable price, ELF is an amazing brand and are constantly creating new products to rival highend counterparts and a lot of times I prefer the ELF versions. If you want a subtle overall healthy glow to your overall application over your face you'll love this product it's finely milled and not glittery at all.
Taina B.
This is a great setting powder I use Siri to send my highlighter under Mayeye my chain my four head and my nose and with amazing I left the whole day with a specially in the summer I could last up to eight hours with with the setting powder but I was cruising I love it I really recommend it
Andrea C.
It keeps your face sparkly and glittery all day. It is very much long lasting and it is an ELF product so of course it is very cheap and affordable. They come in different colors so i would definitely go back and buy it again.
Marisela(Bertha) G.
El Paso, TX
The e.lf. Shimmer powder is amazing it works great and gives you that look that gets rid of the shine but gives you the neat glowing look not to mention that the price is so cheap but with this product you are getting a high quality wupith a minimal amount
Marissa l.
Absolutely love this product! It's the perfect setting powder for the low price! It last all day and it blends easily. I bought this product a few months ago and it's amazing I recently bought another one. I also recommended to family members and they love it!
Malika S.
New York , NY
This product is great for that nice "natural" glow that doesn't look like your face was dipped in glitter. I have tried using it as a setting powder, and while it sets really well (especially the under-eye), it doesn't last particularly long. Therefore, I use it after baking - I just dust it over my face as a "finishing touch".
Keila M.
Honestly this is the best budget highlighter by far! It is all natural and comes in a nice simple twistoff container. It has a nice shine which is not too sheet or not too over the top
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Would you say this product is similar to mineral veil by bare minerals?
aysha s.
Dubai , Dubai
Where can I get E.L.F products in dubai I don't see it anywhere??...
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
My skin is on the drier side , will this work with my skin ?
Gabriela Andreina Q.
Madrid
Does it function as a highlighting for real or not?
Erica M.
Bronx , NY
What kind of coverage does it provide if any?