e.l.f. Mineral Foundation Natural Makeup SPF 15

100% Natural Minerals No preservatives No parabens No chemical dyes Discover what nature intended, pure beauty with-out chemical additives.  We believe that a woman should be able to look and feel great without compromising her health, so we designed a makeup line that caters to just that.  Let your skin breathe with weightless natural mineral makeup, for a radiance you can see! All e.l.f. natural mineral packaging is recyclable, because beautifying yourself and your world is a beautiful thing! no animal testing recyclable charity supporter ;

Is that good product??
Why do people need this when they can use the foundation liquid but I mean it looks and sounds good but why do we need it?
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
Start your review of e.l.f. Mineral Foundation Natural Makeup SPF 15!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“You can't go wrong with the price either!” in reviews
“I'm glad I did, because I actually ended up mixing the two with my leftover Bare Minerals to make my perfect shade!” in reviews
Chattanooga, TN
This foundation was really nice. I like the coverage and how easy it is to use. I wish they had some shades that have more pink undertones. These are better for people with warmer undertones
orlando , FL
This is great for oily skin and is not expensive at all . You can find the at drug stores such as walmart target and more. I'm pretty sure they have more skin tones.
Allows skin to breath. Looks natural. Not great for dry skin but good on oily skin and normal skin. Last for hours and even through some sweaty workouts!
Ashland
I love elf products everything I own is mostly elf. I love how it's all natural and not drying. The fact that it covers my pores and its buildable is amazing
Hamden , CT
Very affordable and works good with my skin although I've seen other people say it broke them out. I guess it just depends on how sensitive your skin is.
Walnut Cove, NC
I've been using this for awhile. I really like it. I don't wear it alone, but I do use it over bb cream or moisturizer. Makes a smooth finish. Buy it!
Love elf products! So affordable and this mineral powder is awesome! Feels so light bit also gives me the coverage and covers the shine like I want!
Hillsboro
Its not as good as the L.M. translucent powder but honestly nothing is but it is a relatively close alternative if you can't afford the better one.
Syracuse , UT
One of my go to favorites. I like how light it is on my face and I still get the protection from the sun with the spf 15. I like the matte finish.
Mission, TX
its not the greatest product out there for a mineral foundation but for the price it works great especially if I don't want to wear a ton of makeup
Ask a question to the Influenster community...