e.l.f. Mineral Foundation Natural Makeup SPF 15

100% Natural Minerals No preservatives No parabens No chemical dyes Discover what nature intended, pure beauty with-out chemical additives.  We believe that a woman should be able to look and feel great without compromising her health, so we designed a makeup line that caters to just that.  Let your skin breathe with weightless natural mineral makeup, for a radiance you can see! All e.l.f. natural mineral packaging is recyclable, because beautifying yourself and your world is a beautiful thing! no animal testing recyclable charity supporter ;

Is that good product??
Why do people need this when they can use the foundation liquid but I mean it looks and sounds good but why do we need it?
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
Start your review of e.l.f. Mineral Foundation Natural Makeup SPF 15!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“You can't go wrong with the price either!” in reviews
“I'm glad I did, because I actually ended up mixing the two with my leftover Bare Minerals to make my perfect shade!” in reviews
Aberdeen, WA
Alone, this product lacks so much!!! If I use it on top of my liquid foundation its ok. It sets my foundation okay.
Kimball, MI
I love this mineral powder keeps a fluff feel and a natural look definitely the way to go when going a natural look
This an amazing foundation it covers a lot of things and it matches my skin tone and this is my favorite foundation
Wakefield, MA
For a cheaper product this one worked very well. I got it in a secret Santa bag at work and I didn't mind it at all
Ada, OK
This product did wonders for me. I have bought this procuct over and over. It covers exactly the way I want it to.
Worth, IL
Lightweight coverage setting my makeup for an all day finish fills in fine lines and wrinkles and cost effective
I love this product. It keeps my blemishes covered and keeps it covered throughout the day. Also very affordable
Peachtree City, GA
Its a light coverage but it is just enough to look natural yet covered. Would recumbent for beginners in makeup:)
Pearcy, AR
Ok for setting powder but did not give me more then light coverage. Would recommend only for shear setting powder
Fort Collins, CO
Great coverage and great price. I like elf products because they are affordable and 8/10 times, work really well!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...