e.l.f. Mineral Foundation Natural Makeup SPF 15 uploaded by Tiffany N.e.l.f. Mineral Foundation Natural Makeup SPF 15 uploaded by Vane G.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

100% Natural Minerals No preservatives No parabens No chemical dyes Discover what nature intended, pure beauty with-out chemical additives.  We believe that a woman should be able to look and feel great without compromising her health, so we designed a makeup line that caters to just that.  Let your skin breathe with weightless natural mineral makeup, for a radiance you can see! All e.l.f. natural mineral packaging is recyclable, because beautifying yourself and your world is a beautiful thing! no animal testing recyclable charity supporter ;

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? D...1 Answers
  • Is this really all natural? Does it settle in pores or make your ...1 Answers
  • I'm always trying new products but I have never seen this in stor...2 Answers
e.l.f. Mineral Foundation Natural Makeup SPF 15
  • "I'm glad I did, because I actually ended up mixing the two with my leftover Bare Minerals to make my perfect shade!" in 1 review
  • "You can't go wrong with the price either!" in 1 review
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
I love this product! I always go back to it! Love the way it looks so natural on the skin and lasts all day. If you are looking to try a powder foundation this is it! I would highly recommend this product.
Alizaida G.
Terrible on my skin! Made my skin look dry!!!!! It settled in lines or pores. It caked on some spots. It accentuated lines, pores, texture, and dry patches. There was no coverage At all.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I bought this on a wimp while trying to get new foundation for my daughter. My hope was trying a mineral powder being lighter for skin than liquid foundation. This powder did blend naturally with her skin however to the point that it did nothing at all. This is very sheer coverage, you would have to apply a generous amount to get a make up look. The powder also makes you look pale and has flashback.
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
I really enjoy every elf cosmetic I try! Haven't tried all of them but this one was ok! Definitely looking forward to trying different ones! There wasn't a lot of product in it but for the price it's still a good buy! I have combination skin and it worked well
Brandy S.
Etowah, TN
First off, e.l.f. is cruelty-free. What more could you ask for in an affordable makeup brand? Second, spf? Awesome. This is a fantastic powder for setting your foundation and saving you from sun damage. I love having it in my beauty arsenal.
Solanyes F.

I love it because it is 100% natural minerals without preservatives parabens without coloring, and that is why I have used it on several occasions, I discovered it because they made me a birthday gift and from that moment I loved it, I applied it and my skin was totally natural and I love it, it's those compact ones that you do not want them to end. Haha is the maximum
jess w.
Toms River, NJ
This foundation works amazing and lasts on the skin all day long. I love using this everyday with any look I create. It is medium to full coverage and last all day. It is very affordable and you can buy it on the website or at Target. It is a great buy and works well for any skin tone.
Sybil W.
This foundation worked pretty decent, when I bought it, when it was being offered on E.L.F's website. The biggest complaint that I had about this foundation is that you don't get a lot of product, in each foundation pot for your money. Even though it was cheap, the amount of product you were paying for, just wasn't enough in my opinion.
Maegan R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like the color/shade of this makeup however, it does not stay on very long. It doesn't stick well too your face so I'm always having to reapply. You get what you pay for!
AnneMarie L.
Palm Bay, FL
The mineral foundation is awesome. The shades shown on the website DO NOT match the actual product shade, so I ordered both Medium Beige and Golden Honey. I'm glad I did, because I actually ended up mixing the two with my leftover Bare Minerals to make my perfect shade! The product itself goes on light, but does provide significant coverage. That being said, I HATE the packaging of these, they're SO SMALL. I'm not exaggerating, the pots are the size of an eyeshadow pigment pot. I couldn't even get my brush to pick up enough product to try it at first. As I said, I ended up depotting these and mixing them with my Bare Minerals leftovers to make the perfect shade. I cleaned out all of the containers, and put the bulk of the product in my old Bare Minerals container, so I could easily use the product with my kabuki brush. I kept one small container and filled it with the mineral powder to keep in my purse, just in case I need touch-ups while out and about. I'd recommend buying in-store, as opposed to online, so you can get the proper shade.
Jaclyn D.
Elk Grove, CA
I'm always trying new products but I have never seen this in stores yet. Does it really work, and what are your thoughts on it?
Spring K.
Vevay, IN
Is this really all natural? Does it settle in pores or make your skin look like porcelain?
Abby C.
Seminole, OK
Is this a great alternative for bare minerals?
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
I would love to try this, but haven't had the chance. I previously purchased some setting powder from elf, and was disappointed to find it was glittery. Does this have any glitter or shimmer?
Becca M.
I just ran out of this and I went on to E.L.F's website to purchase more but I could not find it. Does anybody know if they stopped making it?