e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow uploaded by Yiberlin G.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Bring a touch of natural beauty to your eyes with these natural mineral eyeshadow shades that add subtle highlights for daytime or increased drama for night. With key vitamins A, B, C & E these eyeshadows hydrate and minimize the appearance of fine lines. see more...

• Does this product tend to flake all over the place and end up und...2 Answers
PAIGE M.
PAIGE M.
Osgood, IN
I cannot praise ELF enough for their affordable, high quality products! This mineral eye shadow is comparable to many of the big brands. It is long lasting and provides just the right amount of color. I would recommend this to anyone who uses the big beauty names as an affordable alternative.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
I was pleasantly surprised at the pigmentation these shadows had. The colors are beautiful! I prefer to use them with some glitter glue or mac fix + setting spray to help them adhere to the skin. I highly recommend these shadows.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product! The mineral eye shadow was very shimmery and the value was great! Such a great price and you can find it at target or other stores! I like a lot of the elf cosmetics cuz it's so affordable and it lasts all day!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Es increible lo buena que es, su pigmentacion me parecio excelente y bueno, el color super duradero, me gusta utilizarla en ocasiones especiales para darle un toque brillante a mi maquillaje.
mandy m.
mandy m.
Jacksonville, FL
This product leaves your skin feeling so soft! And the cost is wonderful I buy mine at Target I like to not feel a lot of product on my face so this feels like you have nothing on!
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
New Braunfels, TX
If you need cheap great quality make up elf is the way to go. most things cost between $1-$5. Very cheap drug store makeup. Stays on all day and looks amazing. I love elf makeup.
Elisa B.
Elisa B.
Odessa, TX
Mineral eye shadows are amazing and don't feel heavy on eyes.i only have one but plan on purchasing more. I like the nude to neutral colors with the mineral
Sunaed R.
Sunaed R.
Elf eyeshadow are great. This one is pigmented but since its lose... It can get everywhere. I recommend wetting your brush then dipping it in the eyeshadow.
Jacklyn B.
Jacklyn B.
Yulee, FL
I've made reviews for elf before and they are great. But I had a few issues with eyeshadow. It was as pippin as I liked or it could've been me
Jheanel D.
Jheanel D.
This eyeshadow is gorgeous it maybe simple but it's worth it, it looks great and it makes your eyes pop and look extremely great.
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does this product tend to flake all over the place and end up underneath your eye or anything?