e.l.f. Mineral Eye Brightener

Perk up those tired eyes and diminish the appearance of dark shadows with the Eye Brightener. Infused with Chamomile, Green Tea, Mulberry and Vitamins C & E to nourish, tighten and refresh! Great for using as an eyeshadow base or around the nose, lips a

Que tan bueno sale este polvo me encantaría probarlo ya que tengo la piel seca ?
How is coverage for this?
Is it good for oily skin ?
Start your review of e.l.f. Mineral Eye Brightener!
How would you rate this product?
Brittany S.
Pikeville, KY
e.l.f. Mineral Eye Brightener uploaded by Brittany S.
I truly find this eye brightening setting powder in sheer very fine and sets under my eye like it isn't even there. There is absolutely no creasing. And it doesn't look rediculously white cast or too bright. It literally with my fair skin tone looks just right. I love how it is sheer and no scent doesn't look cheap or feel cheap on the skin. I absolutely recommend and it is super affordable you can find it just about any drug store or ulta or walmart. I will repurchase
Evyn J.
I cannot stress enough how much I love this stuff!! I use it not only on my eyes but around as well. I use it to accentuate my highlight on my cheeks I use it on special occasions to give my lips a little pop. It makes me sparkle and feel like a fairy princess. It brings out the yellow tones in my skin. Every time I use it I get complaints out the wazoo. Cannot live with out. Plus it last forever.
amanda Z.
Plainfield, IL
Great Product works great with my skin. I would recommend this to everyone. Not expensive at all.
Jonna G.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This formula is very pretty and does not dry my undereye like many powders do. There is microglitter however it brightens and sets without looking like glitter. I am so glad I tried it and I'm hooked!!
Jocey R.
Montclair, CA
For the price this is amazing! It does leave a little flash back just dont put too much so you dont look to cakey ! but I’d def recommend if you like drug store products :)
Kayla M.
Wooster, OH
I don’t know if I’ve never not liked anything from elf and this is no exception. This works great for the price point and makes my under eyes brighter while setting them at the same time. I recommend this to anyone that needs a great drug store powder.
Nicole T.
Roanoke, IN
Normally use to set my under eye Cosmetics to lock them in place and to help avoid cracks and blue my crows feet good price point when I can't get my normal stuff
Krystal  V.
Fort Knox, KY
So cheap, great quality , and it really brightens your under eyes and leaves a smooth creaseless finish !!!
Srijana S.
This product is very nice. It's a bit hard to use but does mattify your skin. My skin color is dark brown. I have used it a couple of times. I am not obbssed with it but the packaging is nice. It should include a bit more description. I am not sure if I would recommend.
Iliana M.
LOVE the E.l.f line. Great for setting under eye concealer and makeup. Really brightening and sets well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rocio M.