e.l.f. Mineral Eye Brightener uploaded by Myranda G.e.l.f. Mineral Eye Brightener uploaded by Erica O.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Perk up those tired eyes and diminish the appearance of dark shadows with the Eye Brightener. Infused with Chamomile, Green Tea, Mulberry and Vitamins C & E to nourish, tighten and refresh! Great for using as an eyeshadow base or around the nose, lips a

• What does it do x1 Answers
  • I came across this product and wanted to know exactly what it doe...1 Answers
  • I have a darker complexion and I'm worried this will make me look...1 Answers
michelle b.
Cashion
This is the only one I use. I would and am not going to change it. 😎 I've tried other stuff and nothing compares to this. I give it a big thumbs up. And definitely recommend it to everyone. There are many shades to choose from. It's awesome and affordable.
Alana H.
Jacksonville
This wasn’t the best it did smooth out my fine lines and just made me look older but it did an amazing just at keeping my concealer in place and kept it from moving for a long time but I did have to touch it up as it got late into the night
Rebecca L.
Grand Bay, AL
Love this product! I️t is so cheap and affordable but still a wonderful quality! I️ have used this product for almost a year now and I️ love I️t! You can find I️t in the makeup department of just about any store. I️ definitely recommend.
Bri S.
N Ridgeville, OH
I heard that this product is absolutely amazing! Perfect if you love to bake your powder into your skin! Definitely brightens up the face, with a smooth coverage soft finish! Definitely would recommend any Elf product!
Tyesha P.
I think this product but I think it could be better. There was a matte finish but it made you feel and look a little cakey. It did brighten up the under eyes but I don’t like my under eyes feeling cakey.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
This is good. I am a fan of ends banana powder as it is yellow enough that it masked a lot of my foundations match my neck after using. I wish they had this in bananas color as well.
Cassie Q.
I have the translucent powered and it works pretty well for setting under eye makeup as I don’t use it all over my face other than a light dusting. It was relatively inexpensive, purchased at target. Packaging is the usual black and white. I recommend it if you’re on a tight budget.
Brianna E.
Gardendale, AL
This mineral powder was okay considering the inexpensive price. It looks great when you first apply it. But the problem is how long that lasts. It looked good for maybe 30 to 45 min then my skin started looking oily.
Cera B.
Beeville, TX
I love this setting powder so much! It makes my face looks so smooth and soft. It doesn’t leave my skin looking dry or patchy. It is so finely milled. It’s definitely worth the buy. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Mayoly G.
Southampton, Southampton
The Mineral Eyeshadow is a mica-based loose powder eyeshadow that has a markedly dry texture that applies surprisingly smooth. The shade range is extensive and presents some beautiful options whether you want to go with soft or bold colors. All of them have shine, and many have shiny particles that tend to flake. Others omit the shiny particles and leave a metallic sheen instead. The company claims this formula is hydrating, but it absolutely isn't. No powder can be hydrating because the ingredients composing a powder are absorbent by nature. This eyeshadow also will not "minimize the appearance of fine lines". Just the opposite is true: the shiny finish these have will emphasize lines. However, those without lines around the eyes and who have a preference for loose powder eyeshadow may want to give this affordable option a go.
Geneva A.
Does it last all day?
Gabriela P.
Is this as agreay as a brand name store product?
megan w.
Lawton, MI
Does this stay on for a while? or smear?
Yesenia G.
Inglewood, CA
Is this a translucent powder? And how is it compared to the Laura mercier setting powder?
María Fernanda V.
I was looking for an eye brightener and this one seems to be good. But since I have oily skin I'm worry that if it might fit with my skin. what do you think?