e.l.f. Mineral Concealer Natural Makeup uploaded by Rubi F.e.l.f. Mineral Concealer Natural Makeup uploaded by bethanny A.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Natural Makeup, Fair see more...

Elizabeth R.
Leetonia, OH
Review for: Mineral Natural Makeup Spf 15, Light more...
I love this mineral concealer! It is gentle and light on my face. It blends well and doesn't feel like I am wearing anything. I have had issues finding this in the stores so when I find it, I buy multiple. It is well worth the price of it and I would recommend you try it
Daniel D.
Pico Rivera, CA
I am in love with this brand always I see that it is lacking to prove of elf and it is that all its lines have beautiful things and they are of very good quality and their powders are not left behind I got a big surprise to see the quality that they have this mark no doubt Is one of the economic brands with a very good quality in the market
Janie D.
Elf can be a hit or miss when purchasing their products. Some are great high quality products, and some just plain out suck. The mineral concealer natural makeup is lightweight, but buildable. It covers as necessary. For the affordable price, it's worth it. Not the greatest thing out there, but still not bad either.
Courtney S.
Mokena, IL
Elf's mineral concealer goes on so smoothly and a little product goes a long way! I was afraid that this product was going to suffer in quality based on its price tag but I found it very comparable to luxury brands! It didn't make your face feel Cakey which usually powder concealer do for my dry complexion and the peach fuzz I have on my face. Wonderful product and can't beat the price!
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
This concealer is great at hiding small blemishes and imperfections. It is not very good at hiding bigger ones. I would say it is worth what you pay for. It is very inexpensive and easy to find. The concealer is also very lightweight and you barely feel like you are wearing anything.
Jessica W.
Locust Grove, GA
I started using this product to cover up dark spots on my face. It covered my sunspots easily and made my complexion look flawless. You can definitely add some blush and powder to it and it will last all day. I will be recommending this to my friends and coworkers.
Tiara T.
Toledo, IA
I have used various elf products for many years so I figured I would give this concealer a try. It seems like it would work pretty well for someone who doesn't have dry skin. I just didn't like the coverage and the way it left my skin feeling. It just didn't do what I wanted it to.
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Mineral Natural Makeup Spf 15, Light more...
 I received it as a gift with purchase from elf forever and a year ago. I had no intention of using it as a concealer, so I didn't. Instead, I used it as a setting powder. For that purpose, it worked well. I had to be careful not to use too much to avoid the dreaded cake face, but it provided a decent amount of coverage and worked well for what I needed it to do.
Lii H.
Waikoloa, HI
I like to use this powder to set underneath my eyes. Sometimes if you put on too much of this powder you may have a little bit of flashback in photos. It is very easy to apply but it does leave a white residue underneath your eye.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Review for: Warm Concealer Medium more...
I like this product I recommend to every body it's nice packaging good easy to apply it's minerals I like it's long I would like to buy again I recommend it's the best for interest good I recommend to other it's brilliant translusente colors and the nice
Leslie I.
What are the prices for this ?
Jessica T.
MESILLA PARK, NM
How well does this work for under eye bags that are dark?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it work well on dark circles
Cheyenne W.
Pasadena, MD
How well is it's coverage ?
Megan B.